Reviews for Deceiving Impressions
janeaustengirl2296 chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
THIS STORY IS CAPTIVATING AND WELL WRITTEN! I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO FINISH THIS! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE READERS HANGING!
skippy2010 chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
I just wanted to say I love this story I just recently came across it and had to read it. I noticed you haven't updated since 2008 is there any chance of an update soon? or have you given up on this story? I really hope not.
supersaiyanx chapter 20 . 7/29/2011
Great story.

I hope that you will update this soon - it appears to have been a while since you last did so!
TheBottomBunker chapter 20 . 4/19/2011
Wow! 2 years?

It's been a while since I came across a decent cliche fic and I absolutely love this one.

I'm guessing that Karl has STD or something and passed it onto Belinda.

Please update soon. Preferably within this year or this month or better yet, this week. PLEASE!
Dwindling Fire chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
dude! 2 years? What happened to not putting this on hiatus? please, please update! You can SO not leave me hanging..that's like..evil :S lol I love it!
Dwindling Fire chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
dude, Karl TOTALLY forced himself on Amanda :L
Babii Nesta Marley chapter 20 . 6/3/2010
um... ms. writer ma'am, its been about 2 years now. Where is the rest of the story? [LOL] i love the cliche & why do i feel Karl got Belinda pregnant? [: Please post soon :]
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 20 . 3/3/2010
great story!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
Aww...I'm almost ready to cry haha

Beautfiful story!

xx

Ali
PatonPark chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good writing.
stephmoomoo chapter 20 . 10/4/2009
[cant log in right now, I'm in a roll!]

dang. I was kind of disappointed when I saw that the last time you updated was last year, but that's okay. The story's amazing, and I'll be looking forward to a next chapter someday.. :)
Pepper Ann Square chapter 20 . 9/4/2009
hi. i noticed that it has been like a year since you've updated. please please update. i'm so glad i've stumbled upon your story. it was moving to say the least...
D-Mish chapter 20 . 6/9/2009
UPDATE NOW! ;)
powscreamer chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
holy crap, this is a good story...like a newer version of Pride and Prejudice, did you get the title from the former name, First Impressions? Just wondering.

I absolutely love all the characters, and honestly cannot believe how much, in a modern way, it resembles Jane Austen's work while at the same time, still uniquely your own.

I hope you continue to wright!

P.S. I am terrible at spelling so it wouldn't suprise me if I spelled half of this wrong.

Best of luck!
ijelly chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
OMG! YOU HAVE TO LIKE UPDATE ASAP! I have to know what happens! *gives puppy eyed look*
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »