Reviews for The Promised Land
Lalala chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Whew! I just got through that monster of a first chapter, and I am really excited to read more! This is such an interesting story, and the interlude was so cute.

Lalala
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I like the story, I just wish you hadn't added so many characters at once. I keep getting lost in the story because I don't know who was talking or who the character was. Other than that, the story it great.
Lol chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Lost it at the names.

Dose names. Oh god, those names.
Happy reader chapter 32 . 8/5/2012
wow...just...wow, I loved this story, and I don't understand why you only have 12 reviews. This has got to be my favorite yuri story I have ever read :) thanks for writing it :)
happy reader chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
why the heck do you onjly have 11 reviews? This story is far better than most on this site! Especially for a yuri story. It's GREAT. Please don't ever stop writing. You have a gift, please continue to share it

happy reader :)

ps. and yes i am a girl and i freaking love this story
Kahoruko711 chapter 32 . 9/8/2011
Wow, just wow!

What a bittersweet ending.

Kory still gets on my nerves, Teal and Heidi are my favorite characters!

This was a very entertaining story and so much yuri!

What's gonna happen to Hebe?

You must consider writing an after story!

The fans need closure.
Kahoruko711 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very Long but a very interesting chapter!

Actually, this is a very good beginnig.

Some characters are crazy and some are fun.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest once I get more sleep in.
van quatra chapter 32 . 9/27/2010
just pure awesome
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Can't wait to read the rest!

Amazing! wonderful! :] yepper pepper.
Lurid Pink Spikes chapter 32 . 9/8/2008
A part of me is still hoping to a sequal to this amazing work. Any chance you might write a sequal or at least "where are they now"?
NoUserName chapter 32 . 2/29/2008
This story is great: the fact it doesn't have more reviews is reason for despair. Its ending wasn't exactly happy in many ways, but it was fitting. And it still left hope.

Thanks for writing!
obsidianesper chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
oops! i left the review for the first chapter on the last chapter. i was checking to see if the story was incomplete, or just completed but not tagged as completed(ya might wana do that by the way!) so yeah. still at the begginning on chapter 2. i'll try to remember to leave a review on every chapters so you'll end up having 32 more reviews, so whoo! good stories deserve em. anyways, on to more reading when i should be working. i have a terrible work ethic...
obsidianesper chapter 32 . 12/26/2007
heh, definitely an interesting idea and first chapter. reminds me a bit of the anime my-hime. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this lesbian-fantasy-romance. there really aren't enough of those out there, though oddly enough there's an insane amount of male/male fantasy romances that have hundreds, sometimes thousands of reviews. it's odd how that works.
all you need is oxygen chapter 16 . 6/13/2007
Wow. This story is... it blew me away, just like all your other works! I love the interludes, it gives some well-deserved comic relief!

The way you portray characters is extremely admirable, and I especially love Cathy's personalities (:

Keep up the good work!
fukuoka-yakuza chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I like this. Write more, huh?