Reviews for The Search for Heaven on Earth
crazystar0 chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
OI! Wicked! wow! Updated AND finished... when will u start another one?

I love the way everything worked out in the end.. And the quotes were so nice!
The Brilliance of the Mindless chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Absolutely marvelous story! If there was any constructive criticism I could give, I would. However, at the moment, I can't think of any. My advice would be to keep writing, keep practicing, and keep producing entertaining stories.

Rebekah
Tecna chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Aww, that was a great ending to a great fic! I really enjoyed it. It's brilliant! I love the Luke and Nyla scenes they were so cool. Great chapters, I still don't know where you find the time to update but anyway, I'm glad you do. I can't believe it's over though. Will there be a sequel? A new fic? Something? Come on! I'm waiting for another one of your fics!

Oh and don't even look at me for a title, I'm hopeless with them! Better lucky next time! Hehe!

Tecna ;)

P.S. Why the heck can't I even finish one story? Arrgh!
aranel.raina chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Hey!

I really loved your story. scratch that. I really love your story!

Three updates in a row, what a treat! I'm sad it's over though... :'(

I must say, I'd thought of Nyla being a lot older than 14. she seemed more like 16-17. but I guess after all she's gone through, she must have matured really young.

I'm glad she gets a happy ending!

thank you so much! )

A

PS I'm to tired right now to give any constructive criticism. sorry!
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 18 . 1/19/2008
Amazing chapter, and amazing story! It's over :( But it's all good! Write another! :D
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Aw! He's back, and they're together...sorta! lol It's cute how he said he liked her! Update soon! :)
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Great chapter! She came home and made mends with her Mum! Yay! Hopefully she does the same with Luke and Chaz! Update soon! :)
The Brilliance of the Mindless chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
Your story is very interesting so far. I look forward to your update. :)

Rebekah
twyx chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
hm. Its a bit of a confusing chapter..
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
Great chapter, love the ending about that guy and life is to precious...update soon! :)
Tecna chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
I like the way you got them to interract and the way you have this story flowing smoothly. One chapter runs into the other perfectly. Also, this is a brilliant chapter, like the guy you added in, nice touch. Do update soon.

Oh and love the way you had Nyla sneaking up on them, that's not like you, but maybe I should watch out for you more... hmm!

I've got my eyes on you missy!

Tecna ;)
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
incredible chapter. i love this story already! O.O there aren't anymore chapters yet! ah!

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
very good chapter. i wasn't quite expecting this kind of conversation but who am i to judge yes? lol very nice stuff

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
ouch...totally not the way i saw those two going but hopefully it'll get better. great stuff!

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
hm...i wonder if she will meet this sheryl person. and what then? lol i can't wait to find out!

65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »