Reviews for went away
Perfectly Paradox chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Jeezles peezles! You've done it again! I love the depth and the very original way you phrase your ideas. It's so intense. I love your writing style. I'm going to go read some more of your stuff. :D
re x invented chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i love the emotion i find in people's writings. it's inspiring. you're inspiring. i'm so glad i started back on this site. i love poetry, it's the sould at its most exposed, human condition at its most tragic. this is no exception.

_till tonight do us part
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
It's interesting to me how you never really tell the reader where it is that you've "gone away to" but it's none the less fascinating. I loved the line about being heavier then light - light always seems so weightless, it was a powerful proclomation. A truely unique piece, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
lackluster chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
the raw yet subdued effect this has is just shattering. this is brilliant. there's so many ways to interpret it i almost don't want to know the truth. and that last stanza is heartbreakingly gorgeous.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
wow pretty. i like the last stanza. very poignant. nice work...and keep writing.