Reviews for Two Suits
Shania chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
No matter how many times I read it, it never gets less cute.
ShaniaWrites chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like the beginning of the piece. It shows a lot about Kian in that he easily becomes nervous.

However for now I want to talk about the end scene, my personal favourite part of this piece.

I like that Erick is not direct that he is asking Kian on a date, but not completely indirect either. Kian's pondering for a few seconds is also quite a nice device, as having him unsure allows the reader inside his mind and for him to seem somewhat real.
Shania chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Cuuuuutteee!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was awesome, really. I really appreciate these cute, K- to T-rated stories that aren't too decadent, wild or illogical for me to lose my appetite (or morals). This was sweet and just the right length. Thank you!
Kat chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Is there more...? There has to be more. You left a cliffhanger. Overall, though, it was a nice read.
TomatoesAndPasta chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Loved the story, love the way you write. :) And I absolutely love the water-cooler scene, it was hilarious. The story is really realistic and it has a calm feeling to it. At the same time it's detailed enough for the reader to see everything in his/her mind it still leaves room for your own imagination. You also ended it in a way that it did not seem unfinished, which many authors have a big problem with when they stop at that type of place in a story. Good work!
Chatte-Rouge chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Lol water cooler talk!

Love the storyline xD
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aw, this has to be one of the sweetest stories I have read on here. There wasn't any real action in this but I love the cuteness and how flirtatious this turned out to be. A 10 out of a 10
NoAccount-Deleted chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow! This story is very well written. I like the style of writing; it is down to earth and realistic. I enjoyed reading this chapter. The syntax and formatting are great. I didn't find any spelling or punctuation errors. If the proceeding chapters are written as well as this one, I think this story would make an excellent television series along the lines of "Sex and the City" for instance. I look forward to reading more.

P.S. Will you critique my story, "Jump to It"? I would love to have your "expert" opinion. :)
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was so sweet. And we know that they get together as they are mentioned in another story.
gumdropspimp chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I love how subtle it is :D
notauseryetxD chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
very very cute! i liked it a lot, along with your writing style which is very smooth and easy to read. luvs it.
legodaynuhxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh, dear Lord! That was spectacular.

Your writing is seriously superb.

It's so nice to read and understandable,

with near-perfect grammar and punctuation.

And the story line? My goodness, the story line.

What a wonderful view of their friendship.

And the dialogue was always a blast to read.

Wow, this story was simply amazing.

Great job.

I love this. :)

-Dana.
Cattails chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aha! I knew I'd find the one that had Kian and Erick in it! XD It was sweetly adorable.
Apnoea chapter 1 . 6/14/2008