Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Dove chapter 17 . 1/7/2019
Soooo sacrificing 'free will' was a bit excessive. My dude, what makes you human is your mortality, features, senses, and so much more. She could have easily said hair color, eye color, life expectancy. Even the sense of touch on something she doesn't use. If the rules pertaining to this 'equivalent exchange' was something that made you up as an individual I could understand her accepting the fate of forcefully wearing her old piece of gauntlet, but the way this was described was way too broad. She could have also easily said that she would forgo wearing any armor on her hand. That would mean giving up the armor instead of embracing her other identity. Her other identity is technically still part of her human side, just a facade. The other human she poses as.

Idk I might be wrong.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
I wonder if all trees are this sassy
Carmen chapter 28 . 7/3/2015
Hi, love the ending. It was as gripping, exciting and humourous as the previous chapters. The book is overall an excellent read, keep up the good work.
KookieMastahArt chapter 28 . 4/4/2015
LOved it! 100/10 bananas!... idk...but i loved it!
Girama chapter 28 . 2/21/2015
This story was really good.
Although it was not part of the reported genres(humor and romance) at one point admit I was afraid that this story would have ended in tragedy XD
Thanks! :)
ah, I think I'll read soon also its prequel, if I may call it so...: I'm curious to know how Jasmine and Eadel known each other and their past _
Nejie chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Talking trees, talking dragon, what else do you have up in your sleeve?
Nejie chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
i miss the tree, too.
Alex J. Phoenix chapter 28 . 11/3/2014
Hey,

I totally lvoed this story! To be honest, I've read it how many times? Five? Maybe even six. It's nice, funny, simply very good :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
I just love your story. Its fun to read it. Thanx
traintracksister chapter 28 . 6/23/2014
I wondered what happened to Eadel... there was no way that she couldn't be included, but she made me laugh so it makes up for when she wasn't in the story. I was thinking that you could possibly write a story of Isabelle and her lady.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
Great story...loved it.
Samson3105 chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
XD I'm not sure if the king was cutting you off or if you were ignoring each other entirely.
Samson3105 chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
...Wasn't she naked all that time?!
Samson3105 chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
*Clicks on safety, then proceeds to read chapter*
Dumb Katt chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
That guard scared me half to death! Stupid tragedies...
201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »