Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Anxiety chapter 15 . 7/22/2007
Well well well, this had to be the primest time for your computer to break down. I had already gotten used to (and started to love) the idea of daily updates, and the chapter brought up so many interesting (and not really all that confusing) ideas that I want to know what happens and what part of Zorana's humanity is going to be lost in this soul pond... *sigh*... C'est la vie.
ghostlygeorge chapter 15 . 7/22/2007
stop being so paranoid! i thought it was good!
Sy Itha chapter 14 . 7/21/2007
Aw. I like it. Poor Zorana...going to get all poisioned...tisk tisk...
PrettyAwkward chapter 14 . 7/21/2007
Posion, thats pretty bad. Good chapter.
anti-climax chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Oh wow. You took an iconic character (the Black Knight) and made him a her. Haha, nice.

Liked the line about the author being out of work )

Small errors here and there like in 'It’s not problem'. But other than that, it's nice and engaging and uncliched.
Anxiety chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
O true scribe, thy updates are quick! (sorry, couldn't resist)

Things seem to be moving rather fast between those two, it'll be interesting to see how that develops.

Now, with you updating so quickly (once a day, it's nice, it's quick, I like it) you tend to be missing some easy things grammatically. Take "Birds of a father flock together," although it is probably a true statement, it just doesn't carry the same ring or familiarity as "Birds of a feather..." There was another one, I thought, but after pretty much re-reading it I didn't find it. Taking a few extra minutes to re-read what you have written is a good way to find those things and make minor changes to make things more clear... if you don't do that already.
Hamish chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
wow

you're writing a lot!

I like your story too it's very creative
Sy Itha chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
THANK YOU! I like it! Ghost walker amuses me to no end...I love her so...
PrettyAwkward chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
She finally knows, I wonder why the Ghost Walker hadn't said anything about the Black Knight being a girl, she said the things that the black kinght was thinking about Faranea, Im sure she was thinking about herself as a girl. well anyways, Faranea knows, its good. update soon.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
yay! Great chapter :)

i thought that was really good, i like the way you kept their characters- bit where faranea slapped her, and didn't make it immediately soppy, but it did have a hint of romance to make it exciting... good times :)

Looking forward to the next installment!
Anxiety chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
So the armor is off... Faranea took it rather well. Now, it would appear, comes the hard part... actually getting to third base. Honestly, though, I hope that their relationship doesn't come too easy, I mean Faranea can't so quickly overcome all that Zorana did as the black knight... at least she shouldn't. Doing so would just seem wrong, too quick, and overly romanticized. I just hope you don't rush it to the point of it being unbelievable. Well, anyway, I should probably go before I start to ramble. Good job.
ghostlygeorge chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I'm so happy the stupid armor is gone! I heart you!
PrettyAwkward chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Good chapter, things are heading in a good direction. update soon.
Jamith chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
yay, I love shakespear, and your chapter titles make me smile inside. I also love the way to put the fairytale elements in here.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Hmm, interesting- i'm intrigued to see what going to come of the hint you left us at thend...

Well, first impressions can be wrong- Ghost Walker seems ok I like the way you gave us a bit of insight into her character and backed it up etc.

Loved the bit where Black Knight got embarrased about Faranea's hair and said 'well it is..' Hilarous!

As always, looking forward to the next one :)
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »