Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Sy Itha chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
YAY! she's not a heartless bitch! WHOO!
Anxiety chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Why is it that I have a feeling that good things aren't going to happen like she thinks they are?

I wouldn't really call this chapter boring, and it certainly seemed important, drawing out more about the character of Ghost Walker and her relationship with Zorana. By the seems of it, though, it would have a greater importance than that judging by what you said at the start of the chapter.

You're really cranking these things out fast, and it is sorta starting to show. You made a few simple mistakes (using 'here' when you meant 'hear' for one thing... and possibly the only thing, I don't recall).

By the way, does Ghost Walker know Zorana is female? I'm not too certain if she would or not judging by the way you described her mind-reading abilities.
ghostlygeorge chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
HM tasty plot.

weirdest review ever lol!
guu-sama chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Awesome. I really enjoyed this update. Can't wait for your next one!
Anxiety chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
And the plot thickens. this is turning out to be quite an interesting story. As usual, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

By the way, if you are putting the others on hold to finish this, does this mean that the story is almost done? It'd be almost a shame if it was...
And-on-Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
Great twist!

Glad you decided to keep on with this :)

So excited to see what happens next...
Sy Itha chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
YAY! I kick ass! (grins)
Sy Itha chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
you're just toying with me now aren't you?
PrettyAwkward chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
Isabelle got the girl, thats cool. Its killing me wondering how Faranea and Zorana are going to get together, or even how Zorana is going to tell her the truth. I'm guessing some big arguement about how she lied and all of that. And then no talking for a while. Or maybe not. Idk. Well it was good. Update soon.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
Sweet :)

no don't take a break :( i've been enjoying the updates so much- i'm doing an office job in the holdiays (so dull) and the occasional distractioon by this story is the bright point in my day ...

I hope she gets up the courage to tell her soon- i can't wait to see what faranea's reaction is!
Anxiety chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
I must've missed something, when did Isabelle and the other gypsies find out that she "fancies women"? I don't recall them finding out, unless she made a bigger scene when she talked to Faranea with Golem's help, but I don't really recall that.
Sy Itha chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
GAH! So close! Oh come on! those two need to get together.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Good, i think this chapter was a lot better than the last one actually- yeah it was funny, but it was a little bit slapstick and less sophisticated and smooth than other funny parts of this story. I love the way you build up the tension between them- i thought Faranea would ealise the the black knight was female whilst she was unconscious- but obvs she has never seen her face- clever. harken's quite sweet isn't he... Anyway, this story makes me smile, definitely enjoy it- might have said this before (can't remember) I don't normally like reading fantasy stories or books or whatever, but this is so light-hearted and the way you write makes it an easy and enjoyable read- so thanks :)
PrettyAwkward chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
lol I really like this story, its pretty funny at some parts, and the whole talking dragon thing surprised me, i was ready for a battle. its good. update soon.
Anxiety chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
Nothing is wrong with no humor, it was a good chapter. This direction seems to be interesting, I'm looking forward to it.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »