Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Sy Itha chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
YAY! I kick ass! (grins)
Sy Itha chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
you're just toying with me now aren't you?
PrettyAwkward chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
Isabelle got the girl, thats cool. Its killing me wondering how Faranea and Zorana are going to get together, or even how Zorana is going to tell her the truth. I'm guessing some big arguement about how she lied and all of that. And then no talking for a while. Or maybe not. Idk. Well it was good. Update soon.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
Sweet :)

no don't take a break :( i've been enjoying the updates so much- i'm doing an office job in the holdiays (so dull) and the occasional distractioon by this story is the bright point in my day ...

I hope she gets up the courage to tell her soon- i can't wait to see what faranea's reaction is!
Anxiety chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
I must've missed something, when did Isabelle and the other gypsies find out that she "fancies women"? I don't recall them finding out, unless she made a bigger scene when she talked to Faranea with Golem's help, but I don't really recall that.
Sy Itha chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
GAH! So close! Oh come on! those two need to get together.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Good, i think this chapter was a lot better than the last one actually- yeah it was funny, but it was a little bit slapstick and less sophisticated and smooth than other funny parts of this story. I love the way you build up the tension between them- i thought Faranea would ealise the the black knight was female whilst she was unconscious- but obvs she has never seen her face- clever. harken's quite sweet isn't he... Anyway, this story makes me smile, definitely enjoy it- might have said this before (can't remember) I don't normally like reading fantasy stories or books or whatever, but this is so light-hearted and the way you write makes it an easy and enjoyable read- so thanks :)
PrettyAwkward chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
lol I really like this story, its pretty funny at some parts, and the whole talking dragon thing surprised me, i was ready for a battle. its good. update soon.
Anxiety chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
Nothing is wrong with no humor, it was a good chapter. This direction seems to be interesting, I'm looking forward to it.
Sy Itha chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
aw, I thought it was going to knock her helmet off and Faranea would see.
Hamish chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
i thought that was really funny!

hope you write more soon
Anxiety chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
You're really cranking this out quickly, aren't you? Must be having a lot of fun with it.

Anyway, that was a funny chapter... I'm curious about what your original vision was like... but even you don't know that... anyway it turned out good.

As for how Zorana acted... well most people will do anything for the sake of comedy... err... love... err... whatever.

P.S.

Romeo may not have needed a dragon... but Romeo could talk to women easily, effectively and very... Shakespearean (who would've guessed, right?) After all that, he doesn't need a dragon... only the antidote.
Hamish chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
i just wanted to let you know that buring any wood thats still alive is really hard and makes a lot of smoke, use dead wood and leaves and really thin twigs to start a fire

just wanted to let you know if you'reever out camping or get lost some how
ghostlygeorge chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Well, I thought it was funny. It was great! I don't know what else you could've change. But authors always beat themselves unless they're arrogant prats. I liked it! :)
twilights aura chapter 7 . 7/11/2007