Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Sy Itha chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
aw, I thought it was going to knock her helmet off and Faranea would see.
Hamish chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
i thought that was really funny!

hope you write more soon
Anxiety chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
You're really cranking this out quickly, aren't you? Must be having a lot of fun with it.

Anyway, that was a funny chapter... I'm curious about what your original vision was like... but even you don't know that... anyway it turned out good.

As for how Zorana acted... well most people will do anything for the sake of comedy... err... love... err... whatever.

P.S.

Romeo may not have needed a dragon... but Romeo could talk to women easily, effectively and very... Shakespearean (who would've guessed, right?) After all that, he doesn't need a dragon... only the antidote.
Hamish chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
i just wanted to let you know that buring any wood thats still alive is really hard and makes a lot of smoke, use dead wood and leaves and really thin twigs to start a fire

just wanted to let you know if you'reever out camping or get lost some how
ghostlygeorge chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Well, I thought it was funny. It was great! I don't know what else you could've change. But authors always beat themselves unless they're arrogant prats. I liked it! :)
twilights aura chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
:D
Anxiety chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
You know, it's strange, just the other day I was wondering when Zorana's identity was going to be revealed to the others (I thought, for a second, that it was going to be during the whole demon cat incident), and here it is, the revelation... at least to one of the three characters... though for some reason I want to say Golem knows... don't know why, though. Well, anyway, I should wrap this up before I begin to ramble.

It was an interesting chapter, though I found the humor in this one was lacking (well... I understand that you can't expect every chapter to have humor and that this one it would've been best to leave the humor out of it). And I don't really see why you use "they" when referring to the one person... though you can't really use a normal pronoun when the gender is questionable, so I can understand using "they" as opposed to "this person" the whole time.
guu-sama chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
whee, another update! Great chapter as always. Keep going!
guu-sama chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Really excellent writing! This is such a great chapter. Please, keep your good work.
Anxiety chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
"Demon cat! Get it off me!" Haha! Classic!

Is it bad that I found it humorous when I realized that Sweet November Sunshine (or whatever the name was) was the burning cat? I really have nothing against cats... it is they who have something against me...

Anywho... interesting chapter.
ghostlygeorge chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
YAY! i'm glad youre back! Alaska is like whoa...how in the world do you deal with all that light? well anyway I love your story and was waiting 'til there was update to tell...to see if you were still alive that is!
And-on-Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
I like this story, it was a bit of a wait- but I think moving to Alaska is a fiar excuse ! I'm from England, so that semss like another world away- what's it like? I hope you can update sooner, now you have internet again- this is a good story :)

I like the way this is written, it's funya nd it flows and it has a storyline. it's a nice twist on a classic tale- i like the fact it is with 2 girls. LOVE the fact that faranea still hasn't guessed- thought you did the bit about her apologisiing very sensitively and well.

Once againn- good job and I look forward to the next installment. Also- I'm so intrigued to see what our lady-knight looks like!
Sy Itha chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
update soon...I want to see her helmet come off and Harken freak out
Anxiety chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Well, that was an interesting chapter, can't wait for more. Not sure what else to say, honestly...
guu-sama chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
hi i read your story and i absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read your next chapter to find out what happens next._
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »