Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Oh, the tree is hilarious. Reading on.
The Last Epic chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I may not read slash.
But when I do.
Its this shit.
Diana chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
loved it :) that's all I'm doing right now, I have no other thoughts and cannot change my expression
CrimsonQuill07 chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
LoL, I loved this story. It's hilarious and well worth a read by anyone. If you haven't yet, you should submit this to a real publisher. Its quirky and fun enough that some fancy suite just might say "oh wow".
Dracona1069 chapter 28 . 8/16/2012
Good ending! :) I liked this story.
breakthehabit chapter 28 . 7/9/2012
LOL. Great ending. I like how you ended it and also the part before you ended it, with the story and A/N in italics between lines. Was absolutely epic. Loved it! Love the way you write too. Glad you enjoy your works as much as I do. ;P Later!
breakthehabit chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Mmh. Sy Itha. Great author too. XD too bad she hasn't updated the sequel to Cupid.. Meh.
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Your stories are written very well.:D
breakthehabit chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Love your a/n's, and the story! pretty awesome. Can't wait to read the rest.
Werewolf24 chapter 28 . 4/18/2012
I dont review often but i absolutly loved this
Affair chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Wait what? You said the ending was like good or something! *horrified*

and I like cats too.. *sigh* at least there's Golem to raise up the mood, I just love that dragon :)
Affair chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Yuppp definitely liking this. It's so funny! Golem is so civilized XD And the interations between the black knight and princess are amusing.
Affair chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I'm starting to like yet another one of your stories. The snarky sarcasm is endearing :) haha the talking tree is awesome :)
Micah7 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
She's a feisty one, that princess. Those are the 'best' in bed though lol. All of that 'pent-up passion'. haha Or so I've heard. Anyway, its good to see they're not in any immediate danger. The dragon seems well-mannered and amicable. And I'm sure its onto the Black Knight's guise. And well, Harkan is trying to act as if he's got some balls. Well, maybe some small ones, but balls none the less! lol I wonder how he would act if he knew of 'the secret'. O_o? oh well...
Micah7 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
It seemed kind've rushed, the black knight and harkan getting to the dragon's lair that is. And Harkan seems cool, but I'm sure if he knew her secret he wouldn't be so nice and admiring. Oh well. I still really like where this is going. Perhaps you wont speed ahead without as much detail in the next chapters...?
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »