Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
breakthehabit chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Love your a/n's, and the story! pretty awesome. Can't wait to read the rest.
Werewolf24 chapter 28 . 4/18/2012
I dont review often but i absolutly loved this
Affair chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Wait what? You said the ending was like good or something! *horrified*

and I like cats too.. *sigh* at least there's Golem to raise up the mood, I just love that dragon :)
Affair chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Yuppp definitely liking this. It's so funny! Golem is so civilized XD And the interations between the black knight and princess are amusing.
Affair chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I'm starting to like yet another one of your stories. The snarky sarcasm is endearing :) haha the talking tree is awesome :)
Micah7 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
She's a feisty one, that princess. Those are the 'best' in bed though lol. All of that 'pent-up passion'. haha Or so I've heard. Anyway, its good to see they're not in any immediate danger. The dragon seems well-mannered and amicable. And I'm sure its onto the Black Knight's guise. And well, Harkan is trying to act as if he's got some balls. Well, maybe some small ones, but balls none the less! lol I wonder how he would act if he knew of 'the secret'. O_o? oh well...
Micah7 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
It seemed kind've rushed, the black knight and harkan getting to the dragon's lair that is. And Harkan seems cool, but I'm sure if he knew her secret he wouldn't be so nice and admiring. Oh well. I still really like where this is going. Perhaps you wont speed ahead without as much detail in the next chapters...?
Micah7 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
hey i like that tree! there were quite a few moments I noticed while reading that was funny. And just to be 'safe' lets say the king already sent an army and not a single soul came back. )
now that's settled...i wish the tree could come along. Plus the boy's name reminds me of Shakespeare. lol all in good humor, I assure you.
Anyway, i like what I've read so far of the story.
Micah7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A girl knight? I bet she's highly attractive.
Also, i found that bit between her grandmother and her in the kitchen to be cute in a way. And crytic old ppl usually freak me out, though I'm a fan of Merlin, the wizard. lol
Will her appearance be described a bit more in the following chapters? I hope so.
Imagination12 chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Oh, did you take the name Adriana from A Comedy of Errors? I'm doing that play for school and I'm her character in some of the scenes.

I love your story, you really did well with it!

Imagination12
elfspirit7 chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
AWESOME! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future stories XD!
Layla the fiend chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
oh god you broke the fourth wall
Guest chapter 21 . 2/1/2011
oh yeaah. i like what i am reading. thanks .
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
you are an amasing writer dude.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
this is getting interesting and i cant wait to see what will happen next, great chapter
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »