Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Micah7 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
It seemed kind've rushed, the black knight and harkan getting to the dragon's lair that is. And Harkan seems cool, but I'm sure if he knew her secret he wouldn't be so nice and admiring. Oh well. I still really like where this is going. Perhaps you wont speed ahead without as much detail in the next chapters...?
Micah7 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
hey i like that tree! there were quite a few moments I noticed while reading that was funny. And just to be 'safe' lets say the king already sent an army and not a single soul came back. )
now that's settled...i wish the tree could come along. Plus the boy's name reminds me of Shakespeare. lol all in good humor, I assure you.
Anyway, i like what I've read so far of the story.
Micah7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A girl knight? I bet she's highly attractive.
Also, i found that bit between her grandmother and her in the kitchen to be cute in a way. And crytic old ppl usually freak me out, though I'm a fan of Merlin, the wizard. lol
Will her appearance be described a bit more in the following chapters? I hope so.
Imagination12 chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Oh, did you take the name Adriana from A Comedy of Errors? I'm doing that play for school and I'm her character in some of the scenes.

I love your story, you really did well with it!

~Imagination12
elfspirit7 chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
AWESOME! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future stories XD!
Layla the fiend chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
oh god you broke the fourth wall
Guest chapter 21 . 2/1/2011
oh yeaah. i like what i am reading. thanks .
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
you are an amasing writer dude.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
this is getting interesting and i cant wait to see what will happen next, great chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
BEST CHAPTER EVER! dude, i was waiting so long for finally they can get together. good work
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
please tell me that this magician will help the princess and "black knight" get together. also i like the story better without all of the comedy. it is a great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
BEAUTIFUL STORY and very entertaining i must say. i cant wait to see what would happen when the princess see the flowers. will she be happy or mad. even better, i want to see what she does when she learns that the knight is a she and not a he. hahahha

love the stroy so far, you are a good writer
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 28 . 12/30/2010
Great piece of work :)
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
Rofl! So that was Zorana's "excellent news."
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
"But, surprise! The Black Knight is indeed a girl."

LOL! Love the line.