Reviews for Not so Happily Ever After
Anxiety chapter 20 . 8/5/2007
I should warn you, my gun has no safety... you're just lucky I have bad aim... and that I used up most of my bullets on the people responsible for Highlander: The Source... but my sword has unlimited ammo! *Insert maniacal laughter here*

On a more serious note, it was a good little... uh... do I want to say "twist"? Well, yeah, but that's not really the word I'm looking for... Development would do.

P.S.

"Are you ready?"

"I was born ready!"- Is sorta a cliche... and by sorta, I mean screaming out so loud that my ears began to bleed and I had a heart attack... if that makes any sense... probably doesn't, though.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 20 . 8/4/2007
Idiot Harkan. D:
Hamish chapter 17 . 8/4/2007
I wish I had a metal hand! That would be really cool.

I could stop a sword with my hand.
Sy Itha chapter 19 . 8/4/2007
That is totally something GW would do. Reminds me of the dream sequence in CW. I know I'm good at threatening peopl (did you learn nothing from Sy? A.J.? Violet? lol) Keep up the good work, I'm still waiting for the kiss.
Anxiety chapter 19 . 8/3/2007
Better just the shield than the entire armor, that would just be too much. Anyway... good setup, can't wait for more.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 19 . 8/3/2007
Yup, definitely ironic.
PrettyAwkward chapter 19 . 8/3/2007
I totally forgot that Ghost Walker could do that kindve stuff, it was pretty funny.
Sy Itha chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
YAY! battle time! WHOOT! Kiss her damn it Zorana! KISS HER!
ibmc2146 chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
Wellp... I'm addicted to it. Great chapter.
ibmc2146 chapter 17 . 8/3/2007
...stairs. Eek.

Anyway. This is really cool and interesting so far.
PrettyAwkward chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
I wanna see the dragon fight, thats gonna be cool. its good.
Shrian chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
cute )!
Anxiety chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
And so the plot would seem to be coming to an end but is, in all reality, apparently only getting thicker. This ought to get quite interesting, especially with the king's son being "held captive" (as he would most likely see it). Hmm... can't wait.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
I wonder what's going to happen with Harkan, you know? He is, after all, a Prince.
Sy Itha chapter 17 . 8/2/2007
that's sad...she finds a way to fix it right?
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »