Reviews for Dreams
whispered something profound chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
this is great. kinda sad sounding though.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I love the ending. And the whole thing. It is excellent :)

Just one little thing: There seems to be something not quite right with "Losing you is not my fears". "Not ONE of my fears" might be better I think. But maybe that's just me, and overall, I really enjoyed this. Nice work.
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I could feel that. I love and hate those dreams. That was beautiful! Cute too...
lovelaced chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Hey, I really liked this! You're very good at poetry, keep writing!

-Also, thank you for your review!

Sapphire
stalkerlesson101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
very cute. i liked the ending and i love how you use syllables. all your lines have close to the same syllables which helps it flow really really well. some of the rhymes were a bit bland but all in all it was a great poem. absolutly adorable!
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw, that sounds so...sad. Don't worry. I think that everyone has a someone, you just have to look under the rock that feels right. You can stop reading now if you don't want to hear my mushy rantings about my life.

Okay, if you kept reading, here's the story. My boyfriend is my very first, and, as far as I'm concerned, he could be my very last. He's just amazing and he truly thinks the same thing of me. Thing is, I barely knew him at all before I decided to go out with him. He was kind of a wierdo and all I really knew about him was that he ate things. Oysters, chalk, pens. Yeah, I know, dreamy right? But I kinda went with my gut one night and it turns out the he's an amazing guy that fits me perfectly. You'll find the same thing.
VanillaOreo chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw... I LOVE this poem! And I can totally relate! I dream about the guy I love all the time. And the funny thing is he always asks me what I dreamed about the night before, or what I've been daydreaming about recently, and I'll be like 'oh, ah, nothing that you'd be interested in.' haha, what a little liar I am!