Reviews for I'm In Love With A Stripper
Ivy Rosethorn chapter 1 . 3/12
good story so far
CharlieJuliet chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
WowWowWow! I absolutely love this story. One of the cutest I've ever read. I particularly love Jean. I'm so used to reading alpha males, he's a breath of fresh air.
Pseudonym59 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
i love how you're reversing the cliche on this one. :) I do love nerdy guys. Shawn's a cheaterrr.
larafrancesca chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Thank you for sharing your story! :)
rosieroo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hey there! I'm Rosie from a website called A Drop of Romeo and your story has been added to our archive, under the category of Geek and the Hot Guy (Hot girl, in this case!). Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: I was hesitant to try this at first, but now I highly recommend it. It makes for a cute, funny read, where it's the geeky boy and the hot girl. I like how the cliche has been reversed, and the author has pulled that off well. She kept me hooked with totally original situations and didn't let my attention wander for a moment. The characters were beautiful, every one of them, with their own individual personalities. Jean is naive and very sweet while Lilly is much more outgoing and vivacious.

Jean meets Lilly at a strip club (where she works) that he was dragged to by his roommate. He falls for her straightaway and then he starts running into her around the university campus. The chemistry is there from the start and their conversations are interesting and cute. Their relationship didn't feel boring or old as the end got closer. It's so hard to keep it all fresh but AustinDangerPowers (love the name) has pulled it off.

I thought it was very well written with perfect punctuation, which is always a relief. There is a good balance of description with dialogue. There are the odd misspelt words, but other than that she writes very fluently. However, some chapters seem to just cut off mid-conversation so I would suggest rounding them off a bit better. All in all, it was a very enjoyable read that I wouldn't mind reading twice.
surprise butt secks chapter 25 . 2/19/2011
This made me laugh, and even though I've never really enjoyed a story when the boy is naiive and the girl is more experienced since they always dwell upon the fact, this was cute and well written :D
gulistanlik chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Just when I thought he was going to be a nice, caring older brother. Patrick is an ass.
gulistanlik chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Ah so this is why Jean didn't want Lilly to meet his brother. D I smell drama!
Hawt Link Girl chapter 25 . 9/17/2010
Aww what a Great ending!

i love it will there be a second book?

i would be soo great to read

and i love at the end "...and then there was hige shoot out Mr. and Mrs. Smith style"!

Haha the story was awesome, but i give you a Screaming Crowd For the end... :3
Alanisaur chapter 25 . 7/6/2010
bananaaa chapter 25 . 6/3/2010
I absolutely loved this story!

All the characters are so likable and so cute!

I should probs stop ending my sentences with !

but anyway!

You are a fantastical writer and this was such a sweet ending, I loved how you made them breakup and then get together again. (!)

oh and the fact that she's got preggers...!

"If it helps, I'm 75% certain it's yours. There was that one drunken night with the produce guy from the market…" (!)

oh and there was... (!)

…and then there was a huge shootout, Mr. and Mrs. Smith style. (!)

BTW. if i had an account i would this story to favourites and you as an author!

yay!

munchkin pies to you!
Aaerie chapter 25 . 3/12/2010
haha i love the story but i reckon the best endin goes to you
notjustink chapter 25 . 2/16/2010
This was so amazingly wonderful. At first I wasn't sure, and figured it'd be another one of those finding- love- across- the- bar stories. BUT OHMIGOD! The chemistry between all the characters was so REAL and and and...

can you tell I read this all in one day and am now venting? I think so. haha And I adore the Smith reference in the last chapter. :)
pinkguppie chapter 25 . 12/25/2009
Loved it. Well written and awesome characters :)
Anime Honey Bear24 chapter 25 . 11/14/2009
This story is so cute!I loved the ending,and everything about this story,but what happened to Veronica and Oliver?Did they get married too?If the did,that would be so cool!In the end I loved this story,and I congradulate you for writing such an awesome story!
163 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »