Reviews for I'm In Love With A Stripper
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
MY FAVORITE CHAPTER! AWW :)
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
i love Jean he's so cute! :)
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
aww :)
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
hmm.. I'm pretty sure shawn has a girl in his room, thats why he won't let her in! cheater alert!
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
This story is so cute :) i love when its the other way around where the guy is the shy/nerdy one, and the girl is the outgoing one. Its a nice change from the usual bad boy good girl thing XD
Ivy Rosethorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
good story so far
CharlieJuliet chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
WowWowWow! I absolutely love this story. One of the cutest I've ever read. I particularly love Jean. I'm so used to reading alpha males, he's a breath of fresh air.
Pseudonym59 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
i love how you're reversing the cliche on this one. :) I do love nerdy guys. Shawn's a cheaterrr.
larafrancesca chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Thank you for sharing your story! :)
rosieroo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hey there! I'm Rosie from a website called A Drop of Romeo and your story has been added to our archive, under the category of Geek and the Hot Guy (Hot girl, in this case!). Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: I was hesitant to try this at first, but now I highly recommend it. It makes for a cute, funny read, where it's the geeky boy and the hot girl. I like how the cliche has been reversed, and the author has pulled that off well. She kept me hooked with totally original situations and didn't let my attention wander for a moment. The characters were beautiful, every one of them, with their own individual personalities. Jean is naive and very sweet while Lilly is much more outgoing and vivacious.

Jean meets Lilly at a strip club (where she works) that he was dragged to by his roommate. He falls for her straightaway and then he starts running into her around the university campus. The chemistry is there from the start and their conversations are interesting and cute. Their relationship didn't feel boring or old as the end got closer. It's so hard to keep it all fresh but AustinDangerPowers (love the name) has pulled it off.

I thought it was very well written with perfect punctuation, which is always a relief. There is a good balance of description with dialogue. There are the odd misspelt words, but other than that she writes very fluently. However, some chapters seem to just cut off mid-conversation so I would suggest rounding them off a bit better. All in all, it was a very enjoyable read that I wouldn't mind reading twice.
surprise butt secks chapter 25 . 2/19/2011
This made me laugh, and even though I've never really enjoyed a story when the boy is naiive and the girl is more experienced since they always dwell upon the fact, this was cute and well written :D
gulistanlik chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Just when I thought he was going to be a nice, caring older brother. Patrick is an ass.
gulistanlik chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Ah so this is why Jean didn't want Lilly to meet his brother. D I smell drama!
Hawt Link Girl chapter 25 . 9/17/2010
Aww what a Great ending!

i love it will there be a second book?

i would be soo great to read

and i love at the end "...and then there was hige shoot out Mr. and Mrs. Smith style"!

Haha the story was awesome, but i give you a Screaming Crowd For the end... :3