Reviews for I'm In Love With A Stripper
britty-tt chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
I actually really like this story. It's so different from a lot of stories I read. Majority of stories in my faves list the guy is the confident one and the girl is the nervous person. But your characters are the exact opposite and I'm loving it!

Noticed you have not updated for a while. so please update soon!
Freya chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
I love it! It's so different from the main stream, with the geeky boy and experienced girl... I can't help, but imagine him as the guy from Numb3rs (though I don't want to).

Ida
chocolatechipash chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
aww very cute story and congrats on skow. update soon
SummerBaby94 chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
Aw. Jean and Lilly are really too cute together. :)

Maybe something will come out of Lilly telling about her "tiny crush"
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
AW! This story is so awesome and adorable!

I'm a sucky reviewer; I won't deny it, but I felt that you deserved to at least know that I am reading and more-than-enjoying your story. And that it's awesome.

-a.k.a.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
Ah, finally, an admission. Took a while. Good banter at the movie shop, with a nice way to bring out at least the start of an admission.

Can't wait to see your next update.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Wow, the guys are real pervs! And that is saying something. Anyways, I'm liking the chemistry between Jean and Lilly is cute...(smashing my head against the wall 'cute'? I'm a bloody knight!) Ignore that...

Funny, witty, and I like it. Hope you update.
storys chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Oh. My. God. I love this chapter :D Aha I KNEW they weren't dating. Got me so confused. And aww Jean is so cute and I love the last line. Update soon pleaasse.
boredbottom chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
hahahaah
FireInsideMyself chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
this is prtty interesting so far. cant wait for nxt update.-Salem
storys chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
Yay! Update! Haha I love the part about Jacob. And that Jessica girl seems evil and what I thought Jean and Abby were just friends? I think I missed something earlier on. Anyways, nice chapter!
JJ March chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Aww, I love the last line here. It's so sad, but cute at the same time
sunflowersing chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
This story is pretty good. I like Jean. He is cute with his shy innocence. You should update. I noticed you haven't in a while, and it appears it is not complete.

sunflowersing
LiMay chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
oh! i totally LOVE jean! haha!

the story is SO adorable! so update soon! x)

looking forward to it!
storys chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
Oh! I was so excited when I found out this had an update :D Why is he going with Abby? I'm confused. You're updating too late! I'm forgetting everything except that I love this story! Update soon okay? Good.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »