Reviews for I'm In Love With A Stripper
found.eventually chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
aw. i like this story. particularly this chapter, i don't know why. maybe because shawn is FINALLY out of the picture (that cheating bastard), and jean is finally acting more normal. more like a guy. hahahaha. keep it up, okay? i want to see how this ends! -grins-
xemeraldeyesx chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
aw, they're adorable!
MiniMari chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
This story makes me happy. :)

Please update soon!
storys chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Okay, so this is the first time I've been reading it. And I have to say, I loved all 8 chapters of this! So original and so awesomely written and the characters so well portrayed and AWW SO SWEET! Update UPATE Update SOON!
ColdCoffeeEyes25 chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Love how this stays fluffy and light, how sweet Lilly's character stays ... it's a nice contrast with her hard-edged job. Looking forward to your next update.
xemeraldeyesx chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
aw, so cute!
pleasebequiet chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
They're was a whore in his room isn't there. *rolls eyes* I like the concept of the story and how it's moving along. Update soon! ]
The Fates03 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Cute 's really different, that's what is really good about it! you can so tell that Shawn is cheating on Lily. Pretty name as well! Still can't believe she works in a 's cool...Keep updating!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
He's cheating on her, I reckon.

Update soon...
Fairytale Gurl chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
he is so cheating on her. bastard!

please update soon
Fairytale Gurl chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
ahahha aww poor jean. update soon please!
pleasebequiet chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
aww... poor jean! I love this guy already! update soon!
Darkest Dream chapter 2 . 4/21/2007

that's cute!

update soon!
Panic At The Stress Disorder chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
That's really good! I love the way Roxy doesn't seem like a slut, which most strippers would. I mean, not the typical person you'd think. And Jeans friends seem pretty cool too!
rocky19 chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
haha thats so cute,him being all embrassed
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »