Reviews for I'm In Love With A Stripper
vampire chica 3ilv chapter 23 . 4/16/2009
i loved the story great story line loved it jean was great loved the hole stripper fell in love with jean the smart kid type loved it! but i think with the next part should be sunset and finally coming out thing u were saying it was a good im sorry ur to jealise something that breaks them u and no never mind just the sunset unless u can come up with a way they can break up and thn get married that would be a topper no just the sunset i think idk omg im rambling srry.
frizzle-tastic chapter 23 . 4/16/2009
It's about time Oliver and Veronica got together. Only problem is that Harold is going to want to kill Oliver. So yeah are Jean and Lilly engaged? I'm just slightly confused on that point, I mean where do they stand? Oh I seriously LOVE this story. Please, please, PLEASE update soon! ]

frizzle
Jevanminx chapter 23 . 4/16/2009
Whoop, go Oliver and Veronica, brilliant.

D-Mish chapter 23 . 4/15/2009
Haha they should definately do it Mr & Mrs Smith style ;)
AngelReader chapter 22 . 3/6/2009

keep me updated too p
cbprice25 chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
Adorable!
Jevanminx chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
Aw, Jean is just too adorable isn't he, so sweet.

storys chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
oh wow an update! i am shocked :D this is such a sweet chapter and it makes me happy
FireInsideMyself chapter 21 . 1/18/2009
aw
TammyS3 chapter 21 . 1/8/2009
aw! i love your story, are you going to be finishing it? Because I would really like to see the end of this!

And I love Jean!
puka.shells chapter 21 . 12/19/2008
This story is so adorable :D

I love it.

Do you know how many chapters are left?
xemeraldeyesx chapter 21 . 12/15/2008
aw YAY jean punched pat! and lilly met the parents ;) does this mean they'll get married and buy a big house and jean will become some rich computer nerd (hey, it fits, right?) and they will have loads of jean and lily jrs? i hope it does :D
Jevanminx chapter 21 . 12/15/2008
Oh go Jean, Patrick totally deserved that. And I love Lily she is just so great, hehehehehe.

storys chapter 21 . 12/15/2008
*is excited about fictionpress' new review clicky button*

GO JEAN! YAY :D This made my shitty day so much better!
2madaboutbooks chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
Wow great story...can't believe i've missed reading this...love Jean and hope you update soon please! Will it have a HEA?
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »