Reviews for I'm In Love With A Stripper

'chuckles' haha

cute~

Narq
Narq chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Yes, I do like your writing style, but I think you could improve with a bit more description... (personal view)

Narq chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Aw.. poor guy~

Narq chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I really like your writing!

FireInsideMyself chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
aw theyre so cute. it reminds me of me and my boyfriend, only slightly less complicated rofl. Keep updating!-Salem
storys chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
Finally! This is one of the best chapters recently ;D Everything was described clearly, and they are so adorable together! Update soon...but why do I have a feeling you're going to add that girl at the comic store in? Oh,I like happy endings...
Bob chapter 18 . 11/4/2008
Super! Very much enjoying this. Looking forward to Chapter 19! Thank you.
Jevanminx chapter 18 . 11/4/2008
Aw, those two are just so cute together. Jean is so innocent.

JM
Michelle Richard chapter 18 . 11/4/2008
Absolutely loved this chapter. Jean and Lilly are so cute together! Is what Jean was going to pick up from the comic book store important to the storyline? I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
OhSweetheart chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
Aw Jean and Lily back together again!
The Silverdark Knight chapter 17 . 10/26/2008
Dude. Your latest chapter. Cool.

That's all I got to say. Just update soon.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 17 . 10/24/2008
yay! hehe

xx
Michelle Richard chapter 17 . 10/14/2008
Yippy! Jean and Lilly seem to be on their way to being back together. I can't wait to see what happens next for them. Such a great story. Update soon!
xemeraldeyesx chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
haha! i was just about to go on about the chapter, but then you said the twilight trailer thing and i was like ah so true! cant wait for the movie. tis gonna rock. but yeah, great chapter too! they made up! yay!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »