Reviews for Fat Filled Popcorn
emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
lol ok then Can't wait for the update
runningXwithXtheXwerewolves chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Your story has a good start. I think you should add some discription. It would make the story better. I think it is good so far.
Allison Smith chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
oh my god... what a retarded little bitch whore!

umkay, if you steal your best friend's boyfriend, you have no right to ever be the one to make the first approach for conversation. You are to duck your head and hide on the outskirts of society in proper shame until she deigns to speak to you and/or offer forgiveness, which you undoubtedly do NOT deserve.
BookWorm22202 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
I like it so far! You absolutely must tell what they look like. Anyways, update soon!

BookWorm202
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
lol she rejected him. He deserved it. What I would just suggest is to make the chapters longer :) I know it's hard..I tried...
xonea chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
i like your story and it would be nice if could describe the characters!
into the black chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
What a smug guy...feel like slapping him. I'm a hardcore feminist! Just kidding. Update soon please?
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Wow, this was cute and it brought a smile to my face. The end got a bit hard to desifer but that could just be on me and my fast reading. It's pretty odd that Tyler asks her for her number, especially right after she is obviously angry with him. But this seems cute, realistic and romantic. We'll see what happens. : )
Allison Smith chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
cute

tell him to "Figure it out"

that'll make him happy

hehe
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
The story definitely has potential. I look forward to seeing you build the chemistry between the two main characters.
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
lol I like your story. It's funny and realistic. I can't wait to see what happens to Allie and Tyler! :)
rocky19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007