Reviews for Pencil
My.Writing.Is.My.Amulet chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great job! I love pencils!
Bri Neves chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Very good and unique. Keep writing. :)
Tender Sugar chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I adore this cinquain. A pencil is such a simple object, but the words you choose and the ending verb makes me want to remember never to take the ability to write for granted ever again ;]. Great job!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Accurate description, and again I think the last line is perfect. Nice.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I like the poem although I use pen. ;)

~Twilight Starr~
Masked Soul chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
"Shortens with use" I know that all to well I started off with a new pencil one day and by the time I had finished writing well the pencil finished too lol that's why i prefer writing in pencil you see your progress not only on the turning pages but also in the shrinking pencil nice job it's on the favs list
Definition chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aww, I love the idea. I find it pleasant and strangely cute
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I have always prefered ink pens to pencils, unless it's working with wood or building something. It's sad when a pencil runs out and has to be tossed. Let's just hope we made good use of it before its life comes to an end.

~SirScott
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
cute :)

now i have the urge to write all my poems by hand lol

(sorry for the late review- i was on a bit of a hiatus)

"Ready to write, eager to please" made me giggle :]
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Most of my pencils are chewed on. _'

Nice though. Like when it said "eager to please."

-Ramen
SpeedingCars8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
i love that you took a lifeless object and gave it personality. great writing!
Gripe chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is so oddly cute. It made me giggle. :3
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Pencil is an artist's and a writer's best friends. This really inspired me to write something. God job!

-C.N
Methuselah Renard chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Ah, the pencil, a sketcher and writer's best friend. The cinquain nicely sums it up.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
And now I feel like writing something. Well, why not? (pauses and waits for idea)

...

-_-

I'll think of something.

I like the idea behind this, the fact that it inspires you, and the way it is short, sweet, and to the point. Nice work!