Reviews for Fields of Elysium
totopremier chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
ouhah...probably one of the best story i have ever read !

i normally don't do review because i dont' speak very well english (and i hope you understand me) but i felle the need to write you a comment : thank you for sharing this great story ! (i appreciate your others stories but this one is stunning in my opinion (don't seem to be a "fictionpress" story !))
SweetFangs chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Cute. I love the last line of this chapter.

Shaun's a redhead? Wow. We just learn new things about our main characters every chapter, huh?
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Great chapter :)
SweetFangs chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
I feel like this is short compared to your previous chapter but I'm just glad you updated.

I feel like Erin's showing signs that she's not as straight and could possibly like Shaun back but I don't think that's the case.

Nice chapter. It made me smile.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
Awesome chapter! I'm loving it!
SweetFangs chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
This chapter is not what i expected but still made me so happy. When i saw that you've updated this story in my email, i was so happy!

Yes! Erin accepted! Woo!

I'd be pissed if this was the final chapter although this being the final chapter is the last thing on my mind. I didnt expect an author's note either.. Update soon please? PLEEEEEASE?
SweetFangs chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
Nooo! You left us at a cliffhanger! This chapter is shorter than the last one but still I'm so happy that you updated this story so soon. Yay for fast updates!

I swear almost in every one of your chapters, there's this big word that barely anybody knows and I have to go and look it up on Google. But those big words show that you're just effing smart.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
I'm so glad you updated, and I was so happy to see them reunited. Sweet as sugar :)

Loved it and I can't wait for your next chapter.
SweetFangs chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
This story deserves way more reviews.

And they finally are back together! Wooh! In the middle of the chapter (this was before i fully realized the length of the chapter), i thought you were going to end it there before they meet up in person and torture us with a cliffhanger. I was wrong.

I think Shaun is well.. kinda old to be writing like a teenager (hahahaha).

You just made my Tuesday. Thank You! xD (Update soon please?)
SweetFangs chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
When i read that Shaun was having an artist's block, i knew it was because of Erin. And im so happy! You brought Erin and Shaun back together! Please update soon?
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
When I noticed you updated I had to go over and re-read the whole thing cause I forgot what was happening, then everything started coming back to me :)

Awesome chapter, I'm looking forward to your next update.
Zoe Marhassa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is interesting. Shaun is...I guess for a slut she's pretty ethical. Not jerky. I don't hate her, and it's always a good thing when someone doesn't hate your (main) characters.
NadieImportante001 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
very well written! shaun is an interesting character, but i think it's a little...degrading and inaccurate to call her a whore. a whore implies that she is a prostitute who sleeps with men for money. i think "loose" would be a better term for her.
SweetFangs chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Aww poor Erin...bring Shaun and Erin back together(somehow) please?
SweetFangs chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
this story is so well written. could u write a sequel to this?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »