Reviews for i could never
Process-Of-Dying chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
wow i can really relate to this one...you might want to read some of mine, we have somewhat simular writings.
sharpedgedpen chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
If anyone can make someone feel like words have become their mirror, you can.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
very painful. and very real. the i'm not breathing, i'm only bleeding thing made me think of blood pouring from the mouth, maybe because i took the line a bit too literally, replacing the breathe with the blood, but god, that was a dastardly vision. actually, this reminds me of someone i know, and i think that makes it all the more painful. it's not better to be gone. it's definitely never better to be gone.
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Painfully honest, raw, and intense. I relate.

"i swear i could name why every scar / was made and why four are so much deeper than the rest".

every word of this was beautiful. i felt like i was reading something that somebody had written for me, about me. those are my favorite kinds of works, things that i can relate to, attach to, know about.

"that she is only a drive away".
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
ohnoohno.

this is heartbreaking because you are

STILL dealing with this.

i think it's time for a confrontation

whether you like it or not :l

'if only she knew how i long

to speak with her: to sit down

and actually speak'

just grit your teeth & do it.

everything might clear up & get

better.

seriously, it makes me sad

to have to read your pieces.

they are so wonderfully written

because they are so honest...

and i've been getting to the

uh, 'habit' again & i

know how you feel...

your poetry's amazing
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh.

I love the style in this-how some words are just formatted into the poem, how this is structured, etc...-and I love the overall mood of the piece.

It's strong; everything hits you in the face. Love it. Love it.

- Noelle
ville de diable chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
this was wonderful.

"... honestly, i think she would be happy knowing i'm dead and i'm sure she would be glad to have me off her back..."

i love that.

i agree with you about your collection, and mine. : )
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I can relate to this. So many times wanted the same things, and I feel the same way.

I like the way you wrote this.

Keep it up.