Reviews for Cursed Love
D0ll chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
I realy realy like this story. It has all those good elements forbiddin love, lust, rebellion, an anti hero and more! Please update!
m.annbrown chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
This story was beautiful and thrilling, I'm attached at the seams! D A few spelling mistakes here or there, but otherwise it was very original and it pulled at my heart strings. I can't wait for more between the couple. I'm actually anticipating their meetings. Great job!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Hurray! thank you for updating! great chapter. please update soon.

and good luck with your writers block!
atreyu love chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
aww. i want them together ;]

wonder what his name would be if he had one.

please update! i love the story.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
sounds interesting.
noduhhh.whaaaaaaaaaaaaat chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
I feel sorry for 145. Discriminated for you were born as is just cruel...compared to him...her life is simple. I have enjoyed reading this story so far can we expect the next chapter soon?
Katherine-the-greate chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Please update the story is wonderful.

Please!

-I'm begging- Please update!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
great story. I liked the introduction and I instantly fell into your other world.

One thing you might want to fix:

From: Number forty-five was the equivalent of a gladiator, fighting not for him freedom

To: Number forty-five was the equivalent of a gladiator, fighting not for HIS freedom
virgo-valentina chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
so 45 will tell her the queen of the plot against her! Oh pls update! I really like how this story is progressing so far
sailorserena141 chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
wow this is actually really good! i love the story line and ur a really good author. i understood everything that was going on and i loved it. so please please update soon!
virgo-valentina chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
I really like what I've read so far!1 Plls update!
Elly chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
I am really enjoying your story, anxious for more.
Broadway Nicka chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Pretty good I liked the premise and more would be great.