Reviews for Pet Reclamation Services
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Great update. Ooh, I like how Derek asked Makai to go on a not-a-date dinner thing...so will there be a love triangle? And yea, the title does need a little changing. You said you were changing the plot some, is the mystery guy still going to be there? Sorry, it's just that my favorite kind of characters are the mysterious ones. I like to guess what their motives are. And thanks for not going all English Major on us, no offense :)

Please udpate!
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Good story. I like the plot and the characters, can't wait until the next chapter.
pleasebequiet chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
the owner of the dog, i forgot his name, oops, um..he seems like a slob, so shes going to fall for dereck right? i am right, right? update soon!
tlw1 chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Interesting turn there at the end! I like Derek for some reason - but I find Aeron very interesting already. Maybe Aeron could be the "bad boy" with an artistic streak and Derek could be the dependable, loyal "good guy" who ends up having a hidden passionate love for Makai. Oh I don't know! That was just my spur of the moment reaction. Fun to read.
pleasebequiet chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
he thought she stole him! omg! update soon!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Yeah, an update! She stole his dog just to take him for a walk? How thick can she be? Haha. I can't wait to see her explanation to that! And I think Aeron should ask her to walk his dog. After all, it only seems fitting since she kidnapped his dog just to walk it. I think Aeron should be the leading guy. By the way Makai takes care of Derek, they seem to have more of a brother/sister relationship. Well, to me anyway.

So, this mysterious guy that follows her, will he be a creep or "competition" for Aeron (or Derek, if you choose him)?

Please udpate!
tlw1 chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Cute beginning - I look forward to more.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Great update. This was so awesome. Five hundred dollars? Oh snap. So, she's going to start a job by looking for lost pets? Interesting. Please update!
jacksy chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
I'm really intrigued, I like you're writing style, easy to follow, descriptive, yet not overbearing, I want to see how this transpires :) jacksyx
pleasebequiet chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
500 dallors! you could do so much with tha money! oh la la! update soon!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aww! I like this. It's interesting, and I've never heard/read of another one like it. I want to know about the mystery guy following her! Update, please and thank you!
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ha, ha! What an awesome idea. I'm hooked already. It was easy to read and entertaining, and kept my attention. The only suggestion I have is that when she first finds the puppy, it goes a little fast and makes it a little confusing. But other than that, perfection!

Update soon. Or else.