Reviews for Fayths and Dremerse Avenue
Prince Tin Lizzy chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Talk about needing something soft and fluffy! If only Educir had a teddy bear to cuddle...

The concept of this story was thought through very well and I liked the fact that even though the main characters were on a street full of people, no one paid them any mind. It was a bit confusing reading about the sister, though, because it was hard to distinguish her thoughts from her actual dialogue. It might help to put her thoughts in italics, so the reader knows she is not speaking aloud. Also, you used both present and past tenses in a few sentences (No one hears the words spoken on the corner of Fayths and Dremerse Avenue, but that was okay). I really think you characterized the boy well, especially with his attitude and manner of speaking.

And, thanks a lot for leaving reviews for Airship! It always makes me extra excited when someone new reads and anticipates my chapters.
A.K.Alloren chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I am happier in this moment than I've been in a long while; today I got a review on one of my stories, and that review in turn led me to one of the best short stories I have ever read. The imagery and feeling in every sentence make me want to alternately cry and sing. You've really got writing down to an art.
Casey Drake chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
...wow...

:) CD
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow, that was AMAZING, even if it is only a rough 's meaning is really deep. If you turn this in to your music class, It's guaranteed to get an A.