Reviews for Hazard Inc Destruction Company
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Please. You're a good writer and you know it. I like the line "Even Kodak is blind to the misery". It reminds me of those people who go and take all these depressing pictures and how everything now seems like it's been posed for. Hehe. The best pictures are taken when someone/something is unsuspecting. Random picture of a popular girl staring into space. She is actually thinking of something worthwhile when her boy crazy friends aren't around. Lol. It's pure art. But what did that have to do with anything? Why don't I just add you to my Favorite Authors list and leave it at that? Otherwise I'll be going on for hours.
OnePoetAndWorldOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I like this poem, except it seems a little rough if you know what i mean. Its nice, maybe try to make it flow a little bit more, or maybe i am giving advice when i have no clue what i am talking about.
The Mad Poet chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Don't sell yourself short on this one-the images are gritty and the use of internal and slant rhymes gives it a kick all it's own. Emotional poetry it may be, but it doesn't come off as meaningless or drivelly like much that falls under the category. By the time you've let us all know that Hazard Inc keep things running smooth in these parts, I'm already sold.