Reviews for Solstice
I like shakespear chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
LOVE!
mex.chika chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
i LIKE IT! lol i love frankie! she's AWESEOME!
annabellina chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
you should really post more soon, I miss reading this! please?
annabellina chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love this! It;s cute and funny and interesting and I'm totally favorite-ing it... post more soon!
One-Hand Clap chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Again, my complain is the same: too short! Also, 'Touche' should have one of those fancy little French flicks over the 'e'. That's just me, being annoying, though.

The character development, and the dialogue, between Donnie and Lucy is just... Darling, isn't it? Haha, I can't believe I used darling as an adjective. Time to retire! But yes, it truly is just... adorable!

- ClapTrap, from review marathon [check profile for link]
One-Hand Clap chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
"Leaves scraped against the window of my sister's car. Her hands were set rigidly on the steering wheel, knuckles white, not used to country terrain nor to the closeness of trees to the winding road."

What imagery! And only two sentences in, I was there in the car with the protagonist, watching them bicker angrily at one another. I could imagine the protagonist's sister fully, even though nearly no description was used for her. Well done and Kudos!

One complaint: this chapter is dreadfully short, and I fear too much happens too fast! I'd remedy that by going into more detail of the protagonist's surroundings, and maybe adding in a few more 'settling in' scenes to further the character's... character.
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is an amazing start, and the protagonist, the way she narrates, just makes her so damn likeable! She's so sweet! So well done on that.

I'm also very interested in the plot that is emerging, so Kudos on that!
Rayka-Sannada chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
This is really good, I like two of your stories. I can tell your a really good story writer. I hope you update this soon.
VisualKeiXx chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
I'm glad you updated.

I like Frankie so far. Her and Lucy are alike.

Update soon.
mex.chika chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
The story is going GREAT!
The Idiot Savant chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Beautiful.

I find this story hilarious but the main character is weak-ish. I understand her mildness, but this is nothing like my favourite heroines.
The Idiot Savant chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Hey - just wanted to say, I'm amazed by your eloquence. Usually, everyone's so shitty about it. So, yeah, amazing.
mex.chika chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
That was Aweseomes! i likes it, The first chapter was iono it was ok i read it and i had tons of info. I think you pretty much covered all of the basics and are on your way to be a very GREAT writer!
VisualKeiXx chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
That was amusing, what Donnie said,"Are you a masochist?" lol. I'm very interested to see what happens next between Lucy and Donnie.
VisualKeiXx chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Well, for a first chapter this really caught my attention and i can't wait for the next one!