Reviews for Self Analysis
S. JayFinch chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
While trying to avoid any and all schoolwork I've been reading everything on your site, and.. I don't know how to explain it, it's not like these stories are brilliantly written or fantastically woven together, I mean don't get me wrong obviously I really enjoyed reading them, but, but there's something like nauseating about you. God damn I really can't explain it. You and me are a lot alike, I think is what I'm trying to say. Jesus fucking christ everything I read on this page scared me just because I know that's just how I am too. Shit.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Hey, I just realized something and it probably shouldn't have worked its way into my review, but is has. When you don't space, it looks like everythings rushing at you at one time and it's really cool. It's like looking at somebody's thoughts. Thoughts are consistent. They keep coming even when you don't want them to. But anyhow...

This goes far. I know that if I posted something about me online, it wouldn't be very indetail. I would give half a story, forget most of the important details and then tell you "The End". I would try and justify this by saying I have family on this site, which I do, but it's really because I want to have problems to hold on to. I want to have a reason to cry without everybody telling me "you could change".

I haven't read much by you, but I think that you got talent. W00t w00t? Your stuff seems more honest than most peoples, more deep and you are so gonig on my favroties list, buddy. Buddy. Lol. I don't know where the hell that came from.

Gah. I sound like a FAC moron. *Faves* Hardy har. (Love it) Well, I'm going to stumble on to the next profile and leave you in peace. (Yeah right. I'm an American hippy, break out the guns.)