Reviews for Messenger to the Shadow
a99515 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
nice work the shadow storys need to be added to so the whole of the work is finished for you who are thinking of reading this please do it is well worth your time and effort if think about what the author is saying
Dysthymia chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
Keep writing, you're very good at this.
Mr.M7 chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Okay, I can understand your love of killing off characters, and yes, it's a great plot device but WHY JUDE?

He was so kick awesome! Why?

I guess I'll go ahead and read that other story you mentioned now.
SuperTD chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Really good story, I haven't decided which is better out of this and The Legend of the Shadow yet, but one thing's for certain: Post your new story please!
Mr.M7 chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
You Killed off Kaya?you sure know how to work the fans don't you?

so, it seen poor Dash is on his own for now, very nice work

Oh, and, uh, sorry about thinking you were a dude, so ,uh, give yourself a cookie and say it's from me.
SuperTD chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Kaya can't die! She can't! She must bags of ketchup under her skin, and that was what came out . She can't die! Or maybe someone found her and healed her. She cant die!

Anyway liked the new chapters, hope you update soon. I'm sure i've forgotten something... Oh yes I remember. She can't die! She can't!
Mr.M7 chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Sir, You Rock!

that's all I have to say about that.
Mr.M7 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Sory it took me so long to get to reading this, First chapter is nice, I'd like to see how you hand the whole living legeond thing with Shadow. I'm going to read the rest now.
SuperTD chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Yay a sequel! I really like it so far, hope you keep going!