Reviews for Dirt and Water
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I like how this wraps around itself, and keeps the reader guessing and trying to interpret what will come next. Well written.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You still like Star Wars. Wow, so do I. And about a million other people. (And maybe you could rub off some of that good grammar on me because it doesn't matter if I'm online or not, I will always screw up on something simple.) Sorry. Profile reader to the extreme. My first search is for a band list, but I don't even have one on my own so... Oh, before I get to the poem, I LOVE your penname. I love anything that has something to do with coffee. Unless it's somebody suggesting that I drink de-caf -_- because I absolutely hate that. Now.. Steer things back to the main top, Blondie. Yeah. I like this. I'll never reveal anything deep and poetic in a review though and my big compliment is "Like a true nobody" reminds me of "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson. I love music and if something can relate to it that's EXCELLENT. I have to leave before I find something else to comment on.