Reviews for Where Dreams Go To Die
Lifeshade chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Beautiful and very haunting. :)
chakra.spirit chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
wow

just wow

simply one of the best poems i've ever read

the melancholy, the pain, the suffering, such a deep meaning, god, i love it

you're definitely good at this and i'll definitely check your other poems out, if you have more, that is xP

anyways, just here to express some love and till next time

Carpe Diem 3
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow, looks like you've put deep thought into each word, really well written, great job, keep writting!

Lurid
Gingitsune-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I love Vast, so when I saw your summary saying one of their songs inspired you, I had to check it out.

Not bad... I was not disappointed.

Keep writing because I think you have a lot of potential...
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
WOW. I don't really know what else to say other than wow. The images...the actual melody this put in my head. Matthew, you've outdone yourself. I'm definitely coming lack to read this one again later and if I get the melody worked out I'll let you hear it if you want. Wow...
Ironic Presence chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Whoa. Very powerful. It actually reminded me of a work I have, called "A Field of Broken Glass". Perhaps you'd like to check it out and review, and while you're there, help me in my pathetic attempt at poetry.

The best word I can use to describe the mood of this is "tragedy". Maybe.

Keep writing.

Presence.
justaguy chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
You know that I am a fan, always. I am not sure that I got the "Shards of broken glass lingering in my feet." I was wondering about them beingon the ground, all around your feet. To me lingering sounds like the shards choose to "linger."

I do love the idea of "A world where it rains broken glass."

Hugs to my friend. Just hoping you will explain it for me and give me a deeper meaning.

There is an old song that I always liked. I can not remember the title, but it said...

"People stop and stare,

I can't see their faces.

Only the echos of their minds."

I want to do something with that as a motivation one day.

Take care, my friend.
continuous brevity chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
amazing poem, great job!
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Beatuiful darling, though a few of the stanzas seem a little off to me. :/
radioactive stanica chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You always write beautifully! BRAVO!

Best Wishes!