Reviews for Wrench
Lizzykai chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Woah, did she just drive off without the twins? Ha, not smart! They're gonna get into SO much trouble.

The character descriptions were great, and I liked how Grace's "fiery" eyes and such reflected her inner personality (like her thoughts: THAT EXPLAINS WHAT?) I want to give Ratchet a BIG hug. He's so cute, and apparently he's not a 'useless dog' after all!
Lizzykai chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
"They're back." hee hee. Just kidding

I liked the backstory you gave Grace. Creative, plausible, and I'm happy to see she's not a cliche totally-spoiled-negligent-rick-mother. I can't wait to see what happens when the robot is fixed! And what it could possibly mean on a larger scale...
Lizzykai chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Ahm cliffie! (hanger)

"Inside his head, Demitri did a happy dance" - lol, I got a very cute image from that.

I thought the little part with the solider-speak in their heads was kind of weird. Where did that come from suddenly? Huhm.
Lizzykai chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
I see you rearranged some things. Ha ha, I love Frank! He's cool. I really liked the back-and-forth between him and Gwen. All of that dialog was great!
Lizzykai chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Sounds like an interesting start to your story indeed. What type of ship is this? Like, regular old Naval battleship or something that cruises space? It was a bit unclear, but I'm sure we'll learn eventually.

Good set up of characters with interesting personalities. All of them sound very interesting... maybe give a bit more personality to Lilly. She can take them both out, but why?

That was great having Ratchet turning out to be a dog. I totally thought it was a crew member at first. I wonder how the twins will play into things...

Keep writing!