Reviews for Love's a 3 word lie
Luke Rounda chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I will echo other's thoughts; the formatting was distracting and took away from an otherwise well-rounded piece. On the other hand, since the rhythm and word choice here reminded me more of rock lyrics than of classical poetry (not a bad thing), I could perhaps see the formatting of the page making sense in the context of liner notes.

I was drawn to the image of writing a name on a bullet. Unique and thoughtful. Well done.
softer side of apples chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
THIS WAS A WONDERFUL READ! I LOVE IT...
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I am reviewing everyone who has listed me as a favorite author, as a small way of saying thank you for the support. So, here is my thank-you to you.

This is powerfully written. Those last two lines are particularly striking and they are my favorite in the piece. The formatting felt a little overdone to me in places. In some places it worked well. The alterations between left and center alignment were nice. The bold was effective in a few places. But the periods between letters didn’t do much for me. Nice work on the whole. Keep writing!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Wonderful poem.

~Twilight Starr~
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
excellent, excellent piece. I love it, and it's def. going in my favs.

Faith
Robinson888008 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I love the format. It's psychedelic, which is the way you portray love. It's hard, maybe impossible, to understand the format, which is the way love is. I can tell you put a lot of emotion into this.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow! So beautiful and such a powerful piece. I love the concept of love being a 3 word lie.

Wonderful as always. Hope to read more from you soon.

{V}
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
wow... this piece is powerful and the format is beautiful.. its amazing...

BTW guys are stupid.. lol
Laura Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
"&with his touch laced with cyanide

She was a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d" Great way to open a poem! I loved it! And I really didn't get all that distracted by the format :) I thought it was creative and you portrayed the meaning of the poem very well...

awesome job,

Laura
continuous brevity chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
oh wow, so beautiful. great job on this!
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
i would absoutely LOVE this poem

if it wasn't for the format.

it is really, really,

distracting. playing with it

here and there is nice and can add

a powerful effect to it, but

then if you use it too much, it

can ruin the feel of it.

there is no need for those

huge gaps in between the stanzas

the piece would be a lot better

without them.

aside to that, this poem is really

impressive. one your bests, keep it up _
Sarah Supernova chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
WOW. I'm totally blown away.. I love the line about the bullet. It's clever. Very angsty.. I like it.