Reviews for A Collection of Poetry
sealednectar chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The revelation at the end of this was an amazing surprise! I know I've felt like this.:( Well done.
siriuslyobsesed chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
u dont have to change urself to be u

im writing a story about that plz check it out wen its up
siriuslyobsesed chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
ur an amzin poet

how do u write like this ?

any pointers plzz plzz plzz
siriuslyobsesed chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
may God be with whoeva u lost
siriuslyobsesed chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
again this is wow

im currently in this place

shud i tell him or not ?
siriuslyobsesed chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
oh my gosh is this true?

i dont mean to pry or anything

but it was really ... it was awesome

but i bet ur betta than ur sista if it is true

Lil Miz Alice
anticipatingforthefall chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
oh wow i didn't realize this had many other poems lool

again, this poem is really amazing.

i like how you ended this one and the other really well :)
anticipatingforthefall chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is amazing (the poem itself)

and the message is so strong. wow.

hopefully things will get better for you :)

...but does she have your writing abilities? se? LOL.

xox, take care! - killerqueen-hearts.

ps. fantastic poem!
UponAtlas chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
its weird, the same thing happened to me. I like this guy named Aiden at my school, like, really like him. But a few days ago one of my friends totally embarassed me by asking him if he liked me, he repliedby saying;

"EW! No way! Every body says she's a lesbian. Aren't you?"

I was totally heart broken but i kept inside, cause usually, this guy is the nicest most considerate person you will ever meet. But i still like him.
UponAtlas chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
this is really deep but (Cheesy i no) i can feel what your feeling. My sister does so many things wrong but she never gets into trouble cause she's like pretty and smart. My parents like never talk to me when she's around, and i'v been waiting 4 years for my mum to take me out so we can spend time together.

So yeah, i feal your pain.

p.s. can you R&R my poem 'How is it right'?

thanx (if you want to)
Maurem chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I just wanted to say that your poem was really good and i can tell that you really ment it. i can kinda relate, my parents ADORE my sister, they give her everything and she has no idea how lucky she is. your poems awesome
sia chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
hey wondering when you're going to update my not so average life..amazing story and its been a couple of months
Diana chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
I have felt that way before, in dreams, in real life...
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
I love your poems. They're so powerful and so full of emotion. I could relate to them when I was reading them, and that was awesome. I love the rhyme schemes of your poems as well, and I think that they have excellent imagery and really great inspiration behind them. They're sad and realistic, and that makes them all the better to read and relate to. I'm sorry for what you've been through; I think you've done a good job of putting it all in words, and I wish you all the best :)
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Exactly. I've seen women and girls who starve themselves to look "good". Some boys too.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »