Reviews for Crash
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aw.
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh, shit.

(It's the good kind, I promise.)

Applause, applause.
Handsome Devil chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was sad.

So sad. :(

It was really cute though. The beginning, I mean, the ending was most certainly not cute. Haha.

I like that used a K-Pop band, hahaha. I like (or liked) K-boy bands. XD

The lyrics were a nice touch to separate the scenes. And the fact that they were Vietnamese was pretty awesome too. Well, at least Van (cause I know a BUNCH of Vietnamese people and most of them have that last name, haha).

Thanks for a great read. :D
PyroTech chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
aw. I just read the other story with the hobo and saw this and was like "hey danny is a familiar name" so I click, happy and everything from the other story and read this. Now I'm sad. That's not bad though great story!
chickin'SOUP chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
that was heartwrenching.
I.Wannabe.Classy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I'm trying to figure how deep the whole piano thing goes for Danny. Is it just something that he's a part of and can't give up or is it like an obsession an autistic person has with a particular talent?

Okay the latter sounds a little weird but I am honestly considering it. Is Danny's heart consumed by the piano or was it just Van wasn't someone Danny could be in love with?

...Hm..
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was really sad. Van deserves to be loved.
rainbowfish chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
*Kicks the piano for Van*.

Danny is a total betch, and Van should find someone who can

say "I love you" back to him in the way that he deserves.

EGAD I'm never reading this while listening to Yiruma's 'River

Flows In You' again, and this might sound weird, but thanks

for making me cry. Really.
Subbie chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aww... That's really sad. I love my music the way Danny loves his piano... I feel really sorry for Van.

Lee
HarderToBreathe chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I really liked it! Piano men always ignore their lovers. i feeld sad for them. really i do.

anyways, it was really a good good piece of work! *smiles*
relapse into change chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
this is so.. sad and heartbreaking

and i love it soo much

fav
mia5081 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was so sad, I was really hoping they'd figure it out, or Danny would explain it (whatever it really was) to Van, but he didn't. If Van suddenly turns straight on the other hand, can I have him? lol

Great job )

Mia
Blackbird-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I like this. It's sad and regretful and you get those two emotions onto the page wonderfully.

The way you ended it is, epic, is the word I want to use. It's classically sad.

Good Job!
Amindaya chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was sad. Poignant. You are TOO good.
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is perfect. Your words are wonderfully fluid and you tie together time so easily, its like reading someone's memories. I really, really liked this! It was so.. heated. And the ending, I lovedd it!

:O its brilliant.