Reviews for L'amoure En Blanc
alittleglikecupcake chapter 30 . 1/2/2009
Hello,

I really enjoyed your story, you have beautiful writing, but I have to say something WTF?

Your character Kiya was so depressingly stupid. Alex was a wonderfully thought out, well expressed, and all around good character. But, Kiya was stupid. She thought that killing herself was the answer, and then was sad when she found out Alex was gone, of course he was gone, she was dead, why would he stay, she was everything to him.

I am sorry, but I had to express that. You did a really great job, I can just be silly and picky sometimes. Keep up the really good work.

Thanks for the good read,

some random reader. :)
AMM3485 chapter 30 . 5/22/2008
Wow, what an end to the story! I loved it! I was kind of iffy on the weird love triangle at the beginning but you made up for it after Nate became gay! I loved it!
clair-a-net chapter 30 . 3/18/2008
Im glad that she didnt die.
clair-a-net chapter 29 . 3/18/2008
What the heck! She can kill herself shes carring children.
kay0613 chapter 30 . 3/17/2008
oh mi gawd.

IT WAS ALEXIS' FATHER!

omg.

wow that was an amazing fic.

i cant wait til the sequel! :)
bianca08 chapter 30 . 3/17/2008
hEYY! Im so sorry i did nt review regularly..i was just too taken up by the story among other things to remember. You are a great writer and story teller. I so expected it to be a happy ending, and while im glad it wasnt too fluffy, the epilogue just shocked me. Why,, why why would alexis do something like that? I had such great hopes for them. Even though they were really young, they were still such a good couple. The ending just got me really really down. Pleassee please please bring him back eventually! I will be reading the sequel so im reli hoping you do! Cheers
Fleeting Moment chapter 30 . 3/16/2008
OMG, WAH! *sniffle*
A.M. Riveros chapter 30 . 3/16/2008
OMG! Please don't tell me Alex killed himself! OMG... I'm gonna start crying... *tear* I liked Alex...
clair-a-net chapter 27 . 2/5/2008
I hope they make it and the baby is ok. Thats not good to not have very much food. update soon
Fleeting Moment chapter 27 . 2/1/2008
WOW This is one of my new favorite stories! My mom thinks I've gone crazy with all my squealing PLEASE UPDATE! Your killing me here!
bianca08 chapter 27 . 2/1/2008
heya im so sorry i didnt review the last chapter..have been busy...anyway i loved the other one, this one not as much but its still good and well written so dun worry. I still think they re too young lol but i just hope evrything works ou tfor them! Cheers!
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 27 . 1/31/2008
Oh come on -.o Kiya, you're being whiny. Given the circumstances I could understand, but really...
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Naaw this was so cute. This is the way to write a good cliche! XD it was so easy to read and I'm happy that I wasn't disappointed after the first paragraph. Good job!
Valkyre chapter 25 . 1/19/2008
awesome story !
clair-a-net chapter 25 . 1/8/2008
Woot! he proposed to her and she said yes. I do hope they wait a little while before getting married though.
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »