Reviews for L is for Lemon Cloud Cake
Ericka594 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
So now the question is was it REALLY charles, or that young, swell man with jet black hair and blue eyes who was quite a looker. Or maybe it was Karma-Charles. Anywho, this was a really cute one Sarah. I really like one shots just because they are so uncomplicated and can be so cute, and you just nail those two subjects down pat. great job! i luv it!
NvRNOiTsMe and iLikieLithia chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aww. Cute story. I'm almost crying even though I hate one-shots. This is truly great.
Verify-me22 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Nice little Story! Made me feel both smiley and sad.

A suggestion: I've read Serve and love it. Honestly i'm not sure if i can be bothered to read another version of it, truth be told. No offense meant but once you've read a story you're eager to find out what happens next, not go back and re-read with a few differences. However if you do want to re-write, why not leave up the current version and simply write a redux. Myrika did this for her very popular story reason and romance as the newer version was very different from the original.
Lady Seiryu chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I'm crying. No kidding. this is so sweet. damn you for making me emotional. poor emily, but it really is very sweet.
Courtney chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Your story is amazing. I didn't pay much attention to grammatical issues, so I can not help you much in that department. But anyhow, I loved it.
Rae Bauer chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was an adorable story, although I did get a little confused when there was a guy asking for Emma, and then one asking for Emily.

Otherwise, it's excellent (and I'm not just saying that because my real name is Emily.)