Reviews for Acceptance
Beast is Beautiful chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow, I loved this. I loved how Jennifer stood up for her daughter, even though she didn't fully support her. That's true love: not caring who your child loves but still loving them.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really don't have much to say, but a review is a review. This is nice. Rough way to come out to the parent(s), but it works I guess. (Yes I realize that it wasn't intentional, leave me alone x.x) It was a little awkward to read, cause you used my name in here.. but I got over it :] uhm. Good story. etc.

Luck with life/writings/stuff

ibbit
myxe chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love your writing style. One thing I hated though, was the end, because there weren't any more chapters to read!
AnimeandMDluver chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Ohgawd I almost cried...

It was absolutely amazing. I loved it. I wish my mom would be like this too(:
NightOwl25 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
So well written!
Shadowcub chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL! Nice.
DaughterOfEris chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Man, I really wish my mom would take me being bisexual this well... . Ah well, only 5 more years! I really liked this story, it's interesting and, well, easy to relate too.
SinfulWolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
A well written story from a different point of view than I am used to which made it unique for me. The flow was excellent, everything unraveled naturally, and the words used were perfect for the tone.

I didn't notice anything negative as I read it, so this is a fully positive review. Good job.
sneekie chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
that was an interesting piece, was that scripted/inspired by something true. Anyway it was a lovely piece
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is well-written, and very sweet! )
ICaughtFire chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw that was so cute. I wish my mom was that accepting too. Actually my mom DOES know but she pretends she doesn't. It's tiring. Good job with this, adding it to my favorites.
Jessica Pryce chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
*smiling* I like this a lot.
Laure Cartier chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh I love this story! It's so cute!
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aw, what a sweet story. I'm glad when parents can accept their children, or at least give a true effort as in Jennifer's case. The story had such an innocent gloss over it, especially in the descriptions of the 'act'.

By the way I must say you detailed excellently, while at the same time capturing the emotions on both sides while never making it sleazy or perverted. You're a really great writer!

And a someone once told me. 'You better keep writing these one shots!'
Frolicking.Pandas chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
hi. is this finished? - cuz u sed its a oneshot.

it seems good so far, and i lyk the way u write.

keep up!