Reviews for Bonded
Lily Brennan chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is my first time reading this story, so I'm not sure what the beginning was like before, but I very much enjoyed this prologue. On to the next chapter!
Blotting Paper chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Hi, I'm now on chapter 8, and I thought (seeing your opening message) that I'd leave a comment. I very much like your story, the beginning is very engaging and I love the build up, character development etc... I do have one slight criticism: it's taken me about 8 chapters to warm to the main character Rosaline. I feel much more sympathy towards Nicholas, which may be intended but maybe a little more insight into her family (when she suddenly drops the fact that she has an 8 year old sister yet hadn't missed her or thought about her before then, it was a bit out of the blue). I find her a little selfish, thinking only of her escape for her own benefit, I understand her background was not happy, yet despite that she doesn't really "miss" it, she wants to escape but doesn't know where to or what for. It makes it difficult for me to root for her, until her encounter with the Hunters (which was very well written and realistic, bravo). After that she becomes a much more likable character.
Anyway I shall now continue my read.
Thanks for a great story.
Death's Sweet Kiss chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
I wish I would've found this story earlier, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Considering I normally dislike vampire stories since Twilight dominated and ruined vampires for me, this one held my interest until the very end.

I do hope you one day come back to it and rewrite it again, this is one story I would love to have in print (nothing will replace the feel of holding a book nor the smell of well turned pages).

The only thing I think would've been better would be a longer time frame. I feel like it was too much shoved into such a short amount of time and it would've been better had it been more drawn out.

Please continue to write!
B chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
You did the right thing. What people do is write a nice story, people review, they take the story down, reviewers/readers get mad, then try selling it and expecting their fan base to flock to it.
You need to have a few complete, great, wonderful stories on here- like a resume. If I like your writing style on here, I'm definitely going to look you up.

You did the right thing. Just saying.
Tiffany chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
I usually read yaoi or male/male stories but I saw this story thought it looked interesting and decided to give it a go and I was right it was an interesting story. I thought so anyways I plan on checking to see if there are other stories up here like this one.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
Holy Cow! I LOVE THIS STORY! One of the best i have read on this site! Thank you so much for sharing this with us _
hopelessromantic3 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
I am in love with this story! I can't stop reading it... which is really bad cause I haven't got any homework done the past two nights! ;D
mp10libe chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
This is a great story! I love it!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
Despite your doubts about this story, I really enjoyed it.
I like Rosaline's character development, how she started out with a mask and ended with a passion and fire she didn't know she possessed. I love how she was emotionless at first, while I do love the feisty female in these hate to love reltaionships who speaks her mind and all this was a nice change. I like how she grew to see vampires other side, how not all were evil and all.

I like the multiple point of views, I loved Lilith as a villain - how you wrote her, and how Nicholas wasn't immune (although I wanted to slap Nick every time he succumbed to her lust, I really did.) i love how she killed herself and I guess kept some pride or dignity rather than be killed by her own fledgling. I loved her death scene, I was very happy when she died xD

I would have liked to see more of alexander & Kit, like after the invasion. I loved them too and the scene where Alex and Jo and Rosaline took back the castle and Alex&Kit had their reunion was so so sweet and I really loved it, it helped with Rosaline overcoming her vampire disgust and all and it was a touching and humorous scene.

Amil&Leila&Melanie - I can't imagine what it must be like to raise a human child, I mean she'll grow up and live a human life and die as a human and that must be so painful to watch. I love Amil and his first meeting with her. He was such a sweetheart and an adorable daddy :) I love how he broke away from Lilith and it was Mel who helped him do it, as well as Leila.

The idea of half bloods is interesting, so if you are turned, and your survive, after the age of 25, you become a half blood? Half human half vamp? They can stand the sun, they live off animal blood but their senses are duller than a full blood right? Thats pretty cool.

I would also like to know about the other vamps, like I suppose many cam to seek refuge and swore allegiance to Nicholas and helped to repopulate his castle again, and I guess the others go to David? If you were to ever write a sequel to this (*prays hopefully*) you could have nicholas vs david...although I suppose Nick could beat David in a fight and if Nick could beat Lilith the first vampire then no one would dare attack him...(what if there was a vamp before lilith - nice name btw :)- that no one knew about? It'd be am interesing plot line. Sorry I just love these characters so much I want to read more of them hehe)

Does he ever achieve his goal of integrating with society like was his original aim when he made the treaty 600 years ago? Or is he content in his castle with Rosaline?

I think one of my favourite moments with Nick&Rose is when he fights the hunters off and he's dying and her touch help him hold on, I really liked that and I saw it as a turning point
My other favourite was when he tells her they can break down her wall together when she's ready, and my last favourite is chapter 23 when he says she has the same effect on him :)

I really loved this story, I'll probably check out some of your other work too. This review is insanely long...oops hehe

Thank you for publishing this, it was a pleasure to read!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
She is going to have a ways to go before being able to make up her mistakes especially to Alexander but it seems she is coming around. Jonathan doesn't know what he has gotten himself into altho I think he has a hint that Lilith is very dangerous. Wonderful story you have here. I am also enjoying seeing the change in Rosaline and I hope that Karin and Lawrence aren't punished too severely.
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Well I have to say that Rosaline has now jumped from the frying pan into the fire BIG TIME! You have definitely done a wonderful job at weaving a mass of tangled webs within this story and one that has totally captivated me! OUT STANDING JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
OH MY GOODNESS-well I am going to venture a guess and say the 'princess' is going to be in for a rude awakening and also a bit of trouble when Kit is found for harming her as well as probably scaring Nicholas. I definitely wouldn't want to be in her shoes at this moment-thank god Nicholas has some control over Alexander but it probably won't be easy after this. Beautiful job Aneman!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
DAMN DAMN DAMN-the poor mother, poor Nicholas and what a hornets nest you are about to unleash. Rosaline is having enough trouble accepting things and then to have to face something like this-spunk or not I have to wonder how she will handle it. And though I am glad David tried to warn Nicholas his actions are unforgivable and I hope Lilith gives him what for at this time.
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. I can't blame Rosaline for her feelings and I hope she will learn soon enough he isn't as she imagines. I like Karin and Lor and I hope she finds friends especially with Karin. Great writing flawless as I can tell and definitely worth publishing!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
OMG-I am grinning like a cheschire cat here. Rosaline has some spunk in her and I loved how she took on Alexander but I got the biggest bank when Dragon confronted Alex and he kept saying he wasn't going to bite-sounds like my youngest who is 7 whining-LOL-I think I am already in love with him.
422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »