Reviews for A Murder of Crows
xDancingintheRainx chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
I love this story and I hope you decide to continue it! You've worded and written this piece so well and I like how you announce the place and the setting each time.

I especially love these two sentences:

"Town: various silly little shops, the library and outside Rowan’s house; gloomy just starting to rain, no one is smiling, how lovely

I stepped into a store to get out of the rain that had started. It turned out to be a gardening center-type of place with trowels and spades hanging on the walls. It smelled like dirt and old leather gloves. Delicious."

The imagery is excellent all the way through and I love Petra and Rowan's relationship. The way they interact with each other is so cute. Please, please keep this story going!
Shadows in the Fire chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Haha! I love the little starting-journal-entry things. Who knew you were so funny? Petra is the best-though, for some reason, I picture her with an English accent. Funny, really.

Best story ever. Still.

-Amber

(post soon)
D i v i n i t a t e chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Define boring. It had a lot of information that you can use latter on in the story...I'm one for information...Nearly killed that word! Crud. Its not boring...its just not oh my gosh theres a demon chasing me kind of thing. Its chapters like this that will help you to build up suspense I think...it was good either way!
D i v i n i t a t e chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Its really good so far...like all of your other writing. I wish I could write stories with the dedication you seem to put in to yours. Also...have you read the book called the Rowan! Cause its really good and the boys name is sorta the title...if you haven't read it you should. Its really good.
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
OMG! You put it up! But it's lonely here with no reviews...you should put a comment at the bottom of your next ISLAND chapter telling your loyal readers that you've started this new story. And it IS AMAZING! I love (lovelovelove) Petra. She might have to have her own club. I like this style of writing too, for you. It works well.

Great ending as well. Petra is the sarcastic one, isn't she?

-Amber