Reviews for Question
Nemonus chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lol! That's an interesting one. Make sure you spell "asylums" properly, and don't capitalize what doesn't need it (i.e. "Quitters", "Us", and "Nuts"). Tis a very interesting question, though. I know I'm overthinking it. The Earth is an asylum, I say. Everyone is thought crazy by someone. Good rhythm.
Jeannie-Redd chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
LOL. I agree with gnomesbeatfaeries, we're all nuts.

Jeanie-Redd
gnomesbeatfaeries chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Personaly, I think we're all nuts...
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
LOL that's smart!

I love that
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
ha i've thought about that too. i havent been on here in a while so i thought i'd pop in a say hi.

oh, and you're doing a good job, i like your new stuff
Xriny chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
i really like it, and it's so true
Jenhmarie Dawn T Frias chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
GEE, I MIGHT TELL THAT TO MY CITIZEN'S ARMY TRAINING UNIT. THEY'RE SUCH QUITTERS. AS FOR THE REST OF US, WE OUGHTA BE ON THE OUTSIDE, WITH THE NUTS AND QUITTERS SERVING US. (wICKED SmILE)

-SHIN MIKHALKOV
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Rehab is for Christians who felt bad about lying at the confessionals and decided to do something about their problem, ha ha. Twelve steps, twelve stones, 0mgz, like give me some money and the Lord will forgive you. Twelve hundred grand, ha ha. Okay, I'm just being stupid... I'd just like to add that it's Asylum and you had for twice. For for. Lmao. But I'm terrible at anything related to the English language so I shouldn't talk. Terrible grammar, terrible punctuation, and terrible spelling (I've always got Word open to help me on that bit, ha ha.) and what not. This was interesting though. Ha ha, I'll just be leaving.
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
what do you mean rehab is for quitters?
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Hmm, good question. I wonder if it will ever be answered?
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow. I love that. Hey, I've always thought that EVERYONE belonged in the asylum (typo alert: you might want to recheck how you spelled that word)

Cool. *faves*
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
damn. never thought about that. I wonder too.