Reviews for My Life
whispered something profound chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
this chapter is really powerful. now i wish i was there to help you! sigh. it's ok
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
You think this is BAD? This is beautiful. I want to know why everybody but me has gotten down the journal-writing type of thing. I think keeping a journal is one of the most difficult things ever and it pisses me off. Hmm... And I know this isn't going to make you feel better, or help you in the slightest, but I look like a bum. I try to look good by putting on make up and then I realize that I'm just flat out ugly, ha ha. It depresses me. I get all happy and then.. I'm like this sadtypicalteenager, don't talk to me because I'll probably think of a decent way to kill you and that's why I'm laughing when you ask me how I am. Ha ha. I had to see my counselor alone the other day and I curled up and thought about ruining her office. I don't know why I had to tell you that.. I think stupid/ unimportant things are worth being mentioned and then I talk about nothing, ha ha. And then I laugh when I'm really ripping the skin off my lips and thinking about how one day I'll reinvent myself and everybody will love me, but that's a lie because I hate the thought of changing and being rejected. Again, lol. Of having to come back to FP and tell anybody I can about my pathetic life because "nobody's listening", ha ha. That's what they said, isn't it? *Sighs* I need to get a life. (Submit review, dumb fuck. I'm tired of hearing you, ha ha.)
Angel's Purity chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I understand what you are going through, but instead of makeup I use a smile and I seem to laugh at everything. After I found the person who understood she had to move to a different state, but I am still in contact with her. After she moved my smiles started to falter and my laughter is sterting to fade. Everyone is starting to notice and I am still struggling to keep the mask on. I am babbling am I...Well what can I say I talk way too much for my own good. This was very deep and I think you did a wonderful job writing it. If you ever want to talk please feel free to send me a message. I will listen to anything you need to say and I won't judge.

Sorry for the long review,

*AndromedaGalaxy*
SiameseWhiteFoxx chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow, that almost sounds like me except for the divorce and the makeup...Trying to be perfect isn't going to get anyboby anywhere though. You just have to be yourself until you find someone who can accept you for who you are. BTW, not everything can be your fault. I know it feels like it but it's not true. It's pretty good though. I like it.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I'm so sorry you feel like that and that your life is like that. I hope things get better for you soon.

Great writing, by the way.
E Board chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Good writing even though you say it's not.

I use a lot of stuff from my life to form fiction stories from; I think you should try that with this. You've got the beginning of something interesting here.

I like it.