Reviews for China Town
Lurker chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I wonder if the previous reviewer realized that the 'Some people -maybe they're Chinese-' who 'weren't too happy' with it, were actually you guys reviewing your own work.

Ugh. This is so racist. I'm so offended. You guys are probably french people who sit in cafe's all day eating frogs and snails.

But not really. I take back that nasty french comment. This made me laugh. Write more, please.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Some people -maybe they're Chinese- aren't too happy with this, ha ha. I think you've listened to "Funky Town" one too many times. Lol. This reminds em of a story my dad told us once. He said he got mad at some Chinese people on the phone or whatever and he asked them if they'd seen his dog recently. Lol. Ohmygod...
K.B. Hanna chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
The freaks? WTF? It's obvious a bunch of know-nothing losers wrote this piece of shit. Who in the hell would eat something with dandruff in it? I think I'd rather shoot myself.

God, I hope you go to China Town and get yourselves molested so you can write a sequel to this. Perhaps then it won't be a one-hit wonder anymore. It'll be a fucking failure.

You've thoroughly disgraced the Chinese culture. I hope karma or whatever the fuck they study comes back to bite you in the ass.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
What the hell are you guys on! THIS STORY IS STUPIDER THAN MY GRANDMA WITHOUT HER MEDICATIONS!

I mean, seriously, 'I want to go STAB something'? God, you guys are going to be the world's next MASS MURDERERS!

Well, GOOD RIDDANCE! I HOPE THAT SCUM LIKE YOU GET ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL! Preferably one that doesn't ahve the internet. That in itself would be punishment enough.

Snaps to the person who stabbed your heart with a chopstick. Just READING this makes me want to do the same.

Yours disgustedly,