Reviews for Shame, Sapphires, and Dreams
Lady Nocturne Juliet chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Very well done. I love how you portray the world as fallen as it is. The imagery is powerful.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I don't know why, but I really like this poem. It's almost like beat-poetry; something you can sing and hum to but also close your eyes and dream to. Maybe I'm just poetic myself today. I loved the simple yet vivid imagery. There's something awfully beautiful about holding half a star. Even the line "Maybe one will find your heart someday" strikes me as stunning. It was just such sheer honesty; it made me want to cry. I'm a wreck this week though, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Overall I find this poem very honest and sincere. Keep writing. )
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Not what I expected, but very well written just the same! Knowing you helps me understand the more uncertain bits, but even so I'm going to have to think on this one before I can really justify a review. The title, especially the sapphires, is really what caught my attention. Were they just inspiration or is there something else behind them I'm missing?

Ooh you, here we go making me think again! You know I love it. _
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow...you really have been writting a lot and changing too love. I'm impressed. I like the sapphires, the pain, and the honesty in this.