Reviews for Once Upon A Time In High School
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
UPDATE :D i really like itt and no way am i bored!
Smitha chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really like this story! Sounds like it's gonna be great :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Update please and let Annette know that Jason loves her! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Update please and let Annette know that Jason loves her! :)
N-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Your 100th review! :D I like this starting chap; it was easy to read and understand which is always appreciated ;) Annett seems like the dreamer type lol and *gasp* I love 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' too! Some parts are so sad, but the ending beats it all :) Anyway, Jason seems like a pretty laid-back guy, I haven't even noticed a jerk side to him yet... Poor Nathan, Annett didn't even let him explain... :( But now she has the chance to ;) This is excellent, keep it going :)
xoxtina46xox chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I love this story so far! I know how crazy it gets with school and all, but i hope you'll stick with this story and update soon or eventually! Can't wait to read more
glitter-whisper chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
hey asmita,

love ur story! i love jason p.o.v , it is a gd change to seeing someone's else point of view instead of the main character always.

mabye u shuld do a nathan's point of view.

also , nathan likes annett? i'm just guessing though.

although i kinda hope it will be jason & annett.

but nathan & annett is ok too.

cant wait for your next chapter! :)
InkWitch chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
not as good as the other chapters. still. UPDATE FASTER
yo chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
update! update! update! pplleeaasse! Awesome story by the way, keep it up :)
Jenn chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Oh my God! I just read all of your nine chapeters and Im in awe! Cant believe I never found you earlier. this story is so so good. A cliche i dont mind reading cause it has its own flair and is written extremely well. I love Jason. And his interactions with Annett, cannot wait to see them together. Aw. I hope you update ASAP. I cant wait to read more!
Aarushi chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Yes Mimi, finally I am here.

This is one amazing, amazing chapter. Long awaited. Not to mention extremely well written. Like I envy your style, for real. Wish I could write like this. Damn.

Okay onto the actual chapter. I would very much like to know Annetts IQ cause she comes off as real thick sometimes. Like girl, how blind can you be? With the Chrisitna Anderson thing and then the Nathan thing. It's like any other human being would suspect SOMETHING. she's just completely clueless. But I like that the cluelessness is consistent cause that shows that her character is simply like that which means plus 1 cool points on character development. Good job.

Jason. Now this one is starting to make some sense in my books. He misses her, he loves her and he gets her. Now I see them as best friends more than ever. His speech seems really genuine. He gets her kind of like my best friend gets me which is saying something ;)

I have already expressed my views on the avalanche of tears so lets not go there again lol. I'll have a dictionary open next time you update.

And, this will come as a shocker, i cannot wait to see nathan and annett get together. For now. jason and her and kind of like destiny, kind of meant to be but she needs to play a feild a little bit. and nathan is so sweet.

Hmm, what else? well, i just want you to update soon asap cause the story is finally MOVING somewhere now i cant wait to see all the action baby. some raunchy love scenes perhaps? ;) or atleast PG 13 stuff haha.

Great job, do write more cause i honestly wanna read more.

Loads of love
InkWitch chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
that was pretty good. i liked it. but could u update faster? its getting really annoying and i thought u'd left this story or sth. i get ur reason, but summer break so keep up wid us? lovve Jason still :)

Please and Thank you!
Lola chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
omg an update! i thought you'd given up on this but im so glad you didnt ! im going to have to reread the whole thing again :)
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
THIS IS SO GOOD!
Medu chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Heyy.. So I totally love you're story. Even though I've read loads of Best friends falling in love with each other stories yours appeals to me. Great plot, classy characters. You just earned a new fan )

By the way, my best friends name is Asmitha.. Haha..

Anyway, good job!