Reviews for Insomnia
Faith Adeline chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
I really like this story, it's real. Keep it up!

Carmel March chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
I love everything about this story! You're doing a phenomenal job, and I really can't wait for more :)

Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
wow. it's short. I thought Ellis was going to have better morals than that, but he doesn't seem too trashed. intersting. :)
teethandlungs chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
i thought this chapter was very good. then again, i thrive on angst and misery. .; i vote you make him vanish. inle can live with isaac and all will be rockin'.
Ravensbleeding chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
Aww...poor Isaac.
teethandlungs chapter 8 . 2/28/2008

i feel so bad for isaac... but he should listen to ellis, fo' real. even though i definitely understand his reasons for being wary of dating ellis but ellis seems pretty careful to me...

i'm turning over rocks looking for the rest of the story, you've captured me! :o! update soon :)
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 2/9/2008
*sniffle* so sad, but I've got to agree with the pity part and all that. I have a feeling Ellis isn't going to be that easy to get rid of either so this should get REALLY interesting!:) good job!
Carlette chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
Aw :(

I think Ellis is right! Isaac needs to enjoy life, even though he is dying. But acting like you're already dead is just going to make you feel worse! You don't want to die with regret!

The only thing I suggest is maybe putting breaks between scenes. That's all though!

I'm glad you'll be updating sooner now! :)
Ravensbleeding chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
Aww...poor Isaac. He's so confused. Hopefully things will become clearer.
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
:)I really like this story though Ellis kinda popping up and knowing what is going on and still wants to try things out is a little weird, but I like it nonetheless. :) very good
Ravensbleeding chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
OMG! That was so awesome!
gummybaby chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
aw, this is so bittersweet. I feel like crying for poor Isaac, but at least now he has Ellis who's a sweetie. This is a really good story...
gummybaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I just finished the first chapter, and I like it so far. Your characters are interesting and slightly mysterious, which makes the story more fun to read. On to chapter 2!
Carlette chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
bahaha I love Lucas and Inle. They are hilarious xD

And aww, Ellis kissed Isaac! *Dances around happily*

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Carlette chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
GAH! A cliff hanger? I'm going to die!

LOL I loved Isaac's response to Soyea! That was awesome!

So you better update soon, because I want MOREE!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »