Reviews for Pharaoh
Cheyenne chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gods...you updated! I don't know how many times I've read this story, but I stumbled across it again and then BAM! You just made my day. And the plot thickens. Kraos is just a pawn in a game ruled by women. Oh Nari, my poor baby. Panya...damn I love her my wicked queen. I hope you read this and continue with this brilliance even though you are busy. Also...this is kind of like an Egyptian version of Game of Thrones. Excellent writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
I've been long gone from thsi site that I came just to read this update after an email notification.

Finally Iset gets what she always longed for-or at least a suggestion for it. Or will the candidate be Nari? Iset's reasoning has always proved to be the opposite in this chapter. I don't like Halima but hope her fate won't be too fatal-though well, its obvious that it would have been discovered sooner or later provided Halima's low but not so brilliant cunning.

I actually don't mind the length of your chapters as they are so far paced.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Solution: the brother will become pharaoh as long as he is of age - if he isn't the mother will take over as regent (in which case he will be lucky to live to his majority). If the brother is old enough he will become pharaoh immediately after his father's funeral rites. He will then marry both of his sisters, securing his right to the throne. The End.
Tricorvus chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I love what you're doing. Why is this not a book. Oh, wait I can't afford a book, forget I asked...
Rock on
Tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
This is QUITE well written. Very believable. I can feel the coolness of the marble floors and smell the smells and cringe at the avarice of Iset. Daddy's girl, my butt... (you know what I mean :D )
Guest chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Thank you for updating...I thought you had forgotten about this wonderful story! Update soon! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
You used the words barbarian which is Greek and Pleb which is latin when Iset was talking. Any way by the time rome was expanding Egypt was in control of the Ptolomey's who were Greek.
sanguine eyes chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
:) I still love this story! Good job!
sanguine eyes chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Again; I trust none of your characters except for Nari. She seems legit :3
sanguine eyes chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Oohh, I'm suspicious of all of these little guys in your story! It's like...I know somebody is lying, but I can't put my finger on who that is...Anyways, Kraos is weak, Iset is a manipulating bitch and Nari is just sad. Have I mentioned that this is REALLY GOOD?
sanguine eyes chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Hello! I love this story! It's absolutely wonderful, so far. I commend you for all of your researching, and I'm wondering if Tor is from Rome...You know, because of Latium and all. Oh well, that was just a guess! Good work!
ebbtide1120 chapter 26 . 7/22/2012
How many more chapters in this story? I just want to know do I can come back when the next book starts. Great story! It's really interesting. Definitely supports the suspense genre. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Another lovely chapter as always...please update soon!
Alex Rashid chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
Yay! you updated! I loved this chapter. :D keep on writing! :)
Ioga chapter 24 . 2/6/2012
I like this twisting and turning, Iset's downward spiral was broken just before it got too depressing. And we got a glance at more of Tor's approach to local politics, hee hee! I also like the subtler, not in-your-face wickedness side of Panya, with the furniture shifting and all. And Nari shows a bit of spirit too, if only after Iset pulled her into it. A nice couple of chapters, all in all!

Thanks for this!