Reviews for Pharaoh
Littlefishgirl1103 chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
This story was excellent. I hope that you continue with the 2nd book. Great job!
Littlefishgirl1103 chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I have to say, you are exceptionally good at writing out these clever, manipulative characters and their plans. It's making my head spin trying to follow it all!
Littlefishgirl1103 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I love the little quiz even though I'm super late lol...

Latium is the old name for the modern day region of Lazio which is where the Roman Empire was centered. Those really super hot sounding soldiers you described were Romans (I would think). I can't place the exact time though. I'm assuming that this is before the actual rise and spread of the Roman Empire but I'm not too sure. But I guess I'm clueless probably because I'm only 4 chapters into this story lol.

But I could be wrong. Let me know. :D
Cheyenne chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
Oh my updated! I don't know how many times I've read this story, but I stumbled across it again and then BAM! You just made my day. And the plot thickens. Kraos is just a pawn in a game ruled by women. Oh Nari, my poor baby. Panya...damn I love her my wicked queen. I hope you read this and continue with this brilliance even though you are busy. Also...this is kind of like an Egyptian version of Game of Thrones. Excellent writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
I've been long gone from thsi site that I came just to read this update after an email notification.

Finally Iset gets what she always longed for-or at least a suggestion for it. Or will the candidate be Nari? Iset's reasoning has always proved to be the opposite in this chapter. I don't like Halima but hope her fate won't be too fatal-though well, its obvious that it would have been discovered sooner or later provided Halima's low but not so brilliant cunning.

I actually don't mind the length of your chapters as they are so far paced.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Solution: the brother will become pharaoh as long as he is of age - if he isn't the mother will take over as regent (in which case he will be lucky to live to his majority). If the brother is old enough he will become pharaoh immediately after his father's funeral rites. He will then marry both of his sisters, securing his right to the throne. The End.
Tricorvus chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I love what you're doing. Why is this not a book. Oh, wait I can't afford a book, forget I asked...
Rock on
Tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
This is QUITE well written. Very believable. I can feel the coolness of the marble floors and smell the smells and cringe at the avarice of Iset. Daddy's girl, my butt... (you know what I mean :D )
Guest chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Thank you for updating...I thought you had forgotten about this wonderful story! Update soon! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
You used the words barbarian which is Greek and Pleb which is latin when Iset was talking. Any way by the time rome was expanding Egypt was in control of the Ptolomey's who were Greek.
sanguine eyes chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
:) I still love this story! Good job!
sanguine eyes chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Again; I trust none of your characters except for Nari. She seems legit :3
sanguine eyes chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Oohh, I'm suspicious of all of these little guys in your story! It's like...I know somebody is lying, but I can't put my finger on who that is...Anyways, Kraos is weak, Iset is a manipulating bitch and Nari is just sad. Have I mentioned that this is REALLY GOOD?
sanguine eyes chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Hello! I love this story! It's absolutely wonderful, so far. I commend you for all of your researching, and I'm wondering if Tor is from Rome...You know, because of Latium and all. Oh well, that was just a guess! Good work!
ebbtide1120 chapter 26 . 7/22/2012
How many more chapters in this story? I just want to know do I can come back when the next book starts. Great story! It's really interesting. Definitely supports the suspense genre. :)
116 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »