Reviews for Pharaoh
ebbtide1120 chapter 26 . 7/22/2012
How many more chapters in this story? I just want to know do I can come back when the next book starts. Great story! It's really interesting. Definitely supports the suspense genre. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Another lovely chapter as always...please update soon!
naladraws chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
Yay! you updated! I loved this chapter. :D keep on writing! :)
Ioga chapter 24 . 2/6/2012
I like this twisting and turning, Iset's downward spiral was broken just before it got too depressing. And we got a glance at more of Tor's approach to local politics, hee hee! I also like the subtler, not in-your-face wickedness side of Panya, with the furniture shifting and all. And Nari shows a bit of spirit too, if only after Iset pulled her into it. A nice couple of chapters, all in all!

Thanks for this!
Ioga chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
Oh, it looks like I should grab myself an update! Haven't I reviewed this chapter yet either?

I've been rather liking the development of Iset of late, as her position gets more unstable and we get to live in some horror besides all the frustrated self-overestimation and suchlike.

Thanks for this!
naladraws chapter 24 . 12/13/2011
AHHH! Iset! Poison? UPDATE SOON? I love this story!
naladraws chapter 19 . 12/11/2011
Aww...that was sweet. :)
naladraws chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE THIS STILL!

And i was surprised at Halima. She is scetchy...XD
naladraws chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Kraos shoulda punched a slave. XD
naladraws chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
This is good. Long chapters. My stories don't have long chapters. My readers are suggesting that I make the chapters longer. I just stop them because I reach a cliff hanger. any suggestions? PM me. :)

Alex Rahsid
naladraws chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Awww...:( I wanted the Pharaoh to live...:'(

I wonder wat Iset is thinking about kraos being the Pharaoh...
naladraws chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
I don't trust Tor for some reason...or Kraos...
naladraws chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
I am still loving this story!
naladraws chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Dis is getting better. but i haves to go to bed now...:(

forum/Role_Playing_Egyptian_Life/5824/

and im serious about the RP. We need more people. and you know a lot about egypt. pls PM me. :)
naladraws chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ok. The A/N answers my previous question. but, still, what books did you read. I WANNA LEARN!

Alex