Reviews for Pharaoh
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Another lovely chapter as always...please update soon!
phuchess chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
Yay! you updated! I loved this chapter. :D keep on writing! :)
Ioga chapter 24 . 2/6/2012
I like this twisting and turning, Iset's downward spiral was broken just before it got too depressing. And we got a glance at more of Tor's approach to local politics, hee hee! I also like the subtler, not in-your-face wickedness side of Panya, with the furniture shifting and all. And Nari shows a bit of spirit too, if only after Iset pulled her into it. A nice couple of chapters, all in all!

Thanks for this!
Ioga chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
Oh, it looks like I should grab myself an update! Haven't I reviewed this chapter yet either?

I've been rather liking the development of Iset of late, as her position gets more unstable and we get to live in some horror besides all the frustrated self-overestimation and suchlike.

Thanks for this!
phuchess chapter 24 . 12/13/2011
AHHH! Iset! Poison? UPDATE SOON? I love this story!
phuchess chapter 19 . 12/11/2011
Aww...that was sweet. :)
phuchess chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE THIS STILL!

And i was surprised at Halima. She is scetchy...XD
phuchess chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Kraos shoulda punched a slave. XD
phuchess chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
This is good. Long chapters. My stories don't have long chapters. My readers are suggesting that I make the chapters longer. I just stop them because I reach a cliff hanger. any suggestions? PM me. :)

Alex Rahsid
phuchess chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Awww...:( I wanted the Pharaoh to live...:'(

I wonder wat Iset is thinking about kraos being the Pharaoh...
phuchess chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
I don't trust Tor for some reason...or Kraos...
phuchess chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
I am still loving this story!
phuchess chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Dis is getting better. but i haves to go to bed now...:(

forum/Role_Playing_Egyptian_Life/5824/

and im serious about the RP. We need more people. and you know a lot about egypt. pls PM me. :)
phuchess chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ok. The A/N answers my previous question. but, still, what books did you read. I WANNA LEARN!

Alex
phuchess chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I LOVE! I'm gonna read the whole thing, cause I love egypt! Is the egyptian the characters speak authentic? Cause, if it is, whered ya learn?

Alex Rashid

PS. I have an Eygptian life RP if you are interested... forum/Role_Playing_Egyptian_Life/5824/

And please read and review my story Blossoms. I need feedback! :)
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »