Reviews for Voices in the Dark
3M2R chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Nice and dark.

There's one thing I'd like to point out though, I think there are too many fullstops (dots). It is breaking the flow, not helping to create suspense.

I think you've the potential to be a writer. Your descriptions are vivid, your vocabulary is wide.

This is one of the best writes I've seen around, especially with all these sophisticated words you use.

If you ever write a novel, I can imagine it being a literature text one day. I love to dream (: But yeah, you deserved to be recognized.

Keep writing :)
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Very gross ending line. Great title. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Hm..Was there more gore originally? Nice malicious Kadin. Good villian...
Beowolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Well done. It does leave some questions unanswered, like what happened "that day", and it is somewhat difficult for the reader to figure out what's going on, but overall it's very good. I especially liked the beginning and ending lines.
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That would be weird to see..someone arguing w/ themself about killing someone, that would be a pointer that they needed to see someone. Pretty good, creative idea w/ the whole split personality thing. I just have no idea what they're talking about when they mentioned the "that day".
nadorj chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Your really good at storys!

And this one is great :]]

keep writing
Princess Daenerys chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh my god. Amazing! I hope you got an A on this...because you deserved it. I really fell secretly in love with the character Kadin...he was so...so deep...

The only problem I had with this was when Kain let out a "teehee"...its just extremely out of place. Instead, you might want to describe his laugh, if you know what I mean.

Awesome job. I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!
Blue Drifter chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Nice. I can see why you got an A. Why does Kadin pause after evey word? But this is a great one-shot. You can write, dude.