Reviews for Killed It With I Love You
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
'OMG! That was so intense and unexpected. Brilliant idea. This is definitely good.
Squidster chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
My squidy has a first name it's S-Q-U-I-D!

My squidy has a second name but it's just to damn obscene!

I just wanted to write this, review an say!

My squidy is my favourite, have a twinky - inky day!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. That was definitely a shock. But it was really good! :)

Bubbly Girl
shhsilence chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I was thinking that you could continue this...and then I read the end ! How horrible!...and yet wonderful at the same time
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Man, that was intense and sinister. He's such a bastard, get's his needs fulfilled then kills. But I can't help but love this story.

Brilliant writing.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh my god...that was really creepy. But the plot was cool, and very different. :)
Lilchany chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wow who would have guessed that the title would become literal. The ending was so unexpected but still an excellent one-shot. Loved it.
justagirlx3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
the ending is so unexpected. i like it!

xoxo :)
Jainblu chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wow! I loved it. And yeah I know that's weird.. but it was Shocking. It was such a surprise.. I loved it. I'm tired of guessing what's going to happen and turning out to be right... so this really was amazing. It was written so well.. and um yeah.. you're unbelievably cool for writing it _

I dunno if this compliment actually suits.. cos of the topic you know... lol.. but anyhow.. I think you're writing is beautiful.. and you did a great job.
emilybh chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
WOW i thought maybe they'd get together lol

Man I was wrong.

I like it- really well done.
AMM3485 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow Insane story, I loved it!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh, crap...horrible! Not your story...i mean the guy! Whew. Evil, evil guy.
Inky-Angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
It's really good. I like it. :D
FM Radio chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
OOH! I will never fall in love with a married man, and if I do, I will keep it to myself! :)
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Creepy as hell, but I like your style- I got the idea from the start that he was going to be callous, but I never pictured that ending...

Nice.